Noah Update

by KW13 12 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Just thought i'd bring you all a Noah update as promised.

He's doing well, a good sleeper by all accounts but on the recieving end he's keeping us awake more than enough lol.

Mummy is tired, Daddy is tired but happy - we got what we wanted - hard to believe this was in Megan all this time...weird

Hope all of you are doing well, i'm enjoying being free of the site for the time being and although i see me returning one day, it will be in a new capacity and after learning a few more things about myself and life.

Till the next Noah Update!

Take care friends

• JK666
    JK666

KW, I am glad all is well with the new arrival! JK

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

awwww....that's so sweet.

I so love happy endings.

Oh, wait..this isn't over yet...the fun is still comming.

lisa

• Sad emo
  • freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

awesome news Karl. I'm not around here too much these days but just took a peak and saw your thread and had to respond. those first 6-8 weeks can be the toughest so hang in there when you are just so tired you think you can't do anymore! is Meagan nursing? if so, how is that going?

sending lots of love and peace to you all....
    freedomlover

• free2think
    free2think

Thats great Karl.

hugs to you and megan.

• shell69
    shell69

Wonderful

Shell (((((((((((((hug Noah)))))))))))))

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Just remember to sleep when the baby sleeps! Kiss little Noah and hug Megan for me.

nj

• snowbird
    snowbird

He's doing well, a good sleeper by all accounts but on the recieving end he's keeping us awake more than enough lol.

Mummy is tired, Daddy is tired but happy - we got what we wanted - hard to believe this was in Megan all this time...weird

((((((((((Karl, Megan, Noah)))))))))). I was hoping he would live up to his name, but he has other ideas, huh? I am soooo impressed with you, young man. You stepped up to the plate and did what had to be done. My prayer is that all will continue to be well with your wee family.

Sylvia

• delilah
    delilah

Thanx for the update on the baby.....but next time, could you include pictures please???

You and Megan make sure you have time for yourselves, and to rest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit