Incestuous Pedophelia Promoted By German Government

by golf2 25 Replies latest jw friends

• golf2
  • Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Golf, I typed your link and it it only directs you to News with veiws page but no article can be found which you describe.

• Gopher
    Gopher

This clickable link got me into the story:

http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news4.htm

The news with views site is not an independent news organization, but one with a Christian slant or agenda.

I find the story to be sensationalist, saying things like this:

Child molestation and pedophilia, as now encouraged by the German government, occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study.
  • Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I don't know why Golf but I find that article very hard to beleive. An advanced society like Germany stooping to this kind of regression, just doesn't seem possible to me.

I might add however that Germany is the same country that only 60 years ago was putting Jews in ovens and gassing them, so I guess anything is possible.

Still I don't think, that if this were true, the cause, is the abandonment of religion and its values. Hell ,even the witnesses have files of 23,700 pedofiles. I think we are looking at a large scale problem worldwide .

If the German government sees matters this way, then I would like to know how they veiw pedophiles. If they are very leneient, than another haven for this type of people has emerged.

It suprized me, how the children of God movement, had rampant pedophilia and even promoted it, in its writings. There were few that disagreed with these policies too. That is very eye opening indeed. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what comes of this.

• golf2
    golf2

Tyrone, the article gives you the source. Click where is says, "State-encouraged incest, which in most civilized societies is a crime".

In this and age, it seems that anything goes. Evil has no conscience.

Golf

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Seems pretty legit. Thats rather shocking I'd say. I think strange times are a comin. I don't agree with the last part however where it says that the abandoment of god leaves mankind to his base desires of pleasuring himself. There are plenty of examples in the world of cultures that do not beleive in God, like budists and Communists that don't share these veiws.

I'm not sure of the state relgion in Thailand, I think it might have many buddists though, but I can't say for sure. Child prostitution there is rampant but it is still illegal. At least the state recognizes there is a problem. Perhaps the internet, and all the images of young kids could be fuelling this, but I think Pedophila has been around since the beginning of time but only hidden.

Heck just in the last 20 years we are seeing hundreds of Catholic preists getting busted. These guys are supposed to be at the top of the moral ladder and setting examples for the rest of us.

I think if Germany doesn't change this stance on children they will reap heavy damge on this next generation and its values on humanity.

I wonder why the German government doesn't go into greater detail about why they have this new line of reasoning. For many years people trusted the work of Benjamin Spock in the 60's. Now his writnings are completely disregarded by the public at large.

It seems in Germany, when a concept goes down, it really seems to have the means of entering the publics conscious collective and this is what is so dangerous about that. The concept of Nazism penetrated even the most hardcore opposers. Scarey!

• Kudra
    Kudra

Go to the main page of that website.

They seem to be fundy nut-jobs. Check out the book with the picture of the woman's high heel crushing the egg...

Look at who's publishing the article...

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Interesting they seem like they might have religious overtones in their material but they don't clearly state what organization they belong to. I guess I'll take it with a grain of salt. I don't know however, if I would liken it to the enquirer. I think think if nonsense was being pushed people could find out pretty quick. They have adresses below of places you can write to and give money for support. Hard call!

• golf2
    golf2

Tyrone, I agree that many things have been 'hidden', but remember, sooner or later hidden things begin to surface in gradual stages. Are we getting to the stage in history that such acts as pedophilia will be acceptable? Hmmmmm.

Golf

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Well again that would suprize me. Even the lowest of the low in society that end up in jail veiw this as the lowest in the pecking order in the slammer.

If that were to happen, what would they do with these guys, give them all a jackpot for wrongful imprisonment? They can't hold double standards like that. There would be a public outcry.

That is why I would like to know, what Germany veiws as pedophilia. Keep in mind too, a lot of countries have different histories, that effect the way the laws are written for the people they govern. I would like to know the guiding principals behind this reasoning. Obviously if it is true, they have spent millions of dollars and time and thought to impliment and distribute this way of thinking.

The other thing is, I would like to see this report coming from a more reputable source such as CNN or suchlike, with a commentary on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit