I PRESUME THAT JWS DON'T BELIEVE IN PARALLEL UNIVERSES

by badboy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

AM I RIGHT?

• greendawn
    greendawn

Most probably not, their intellectual level is not high enough to conceive the meaning of such ideas and evaluate them. And they usually don't like anything that has an air of mystery about it.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Maybe they don't, but I do! And I'm Christian.

Outaservice

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I would say that this is pretty far down on their list of shortcomings. I know of very few people who actually believe in parallel universes. What reason is there to from an intellectual standpoint?

• oompa
    oompa

all of us that grew up on Star Trek feel it is plausable

live long and prosper.....oompa

• voltaire
    voltaire

I thought they were in a parallel universe already.

Ron

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Well in Bizzaro World all witnesses are the exact opposite of this world. Sounds like a place i would want to visit.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Put me down for 1. Ill take it. I think parallel universes are a possibility.

The science behind it, is scientist have seen an element, in two places at the same time. The science is called quantum physics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_universe_%28science%29

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If this came up 20 years ago, it would not be all that serious a problem. However, science is now beginning to prove the existence of parallel universes, and the idea is becoming mainstream. It will be quite a while before the average person has any understanding of them, like it was about black holes 40 years ago.

The current understanding is that there are 11 dimensions that are theorized to exist, and many more will likely be theorized at a later time. This is being used to explain weird phenomena, and it is becoming mainstream among advanced physics. It is only a matter of time before someone is going to find a way to actually access another dimension, and then it will be proven. Personally, I believe that parallel universes are extremely plausible, just short of proven fact but they are working on it.

Just wait 20 years or so. Then, anyone who proves the existence of parallel universes will be discredited by the Watchtower Society, since that takes away a lot of Jehovah's power and glory. Much of what they now attribute to the demons will be proven to be parallel-universe activity. And the Watchtower Society wants its members to continue to be afraid of the unknown, so they are going to discredit the existence of things that they want to use to continue their illusions.

And, just wait until we are actually in a parallel universe, controlling it like we now control orbits in space. Or, better yet, wait until we create a parallel universe where none existed before. True, we are still a long way off from that. But, as I see it, why stop at only 11 dimensions? It is highly plausible that there are infinity potential dimensions waiting to be opened up, and someone is going to eventually open the way for man to work in one of them like they did to get man into space. Just wait until it happens--and the newspapers and TV broadcasts are pouncing on the story. Then the Asleep! will come up with an article about how it was faked, like they did with man sending a satellite into orbit (to keep people ignorant as long as possible). They will not acknowledge it until people's everyday lives are affected by activity in higher dimensions like they are today with satellites. And then they will have to think of something else to allow the demons to attack.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Even the mere description of the spirit world, with angels in it and Jehovah himself, is almost barely something they believe in and on the fence to being demons. So to answer your questions, yes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit