A Note From Maximus To You All

by hillary_step 30 Replies latest jw friends

• AlanF
    AlanF

sKally, please email me.

AlanF

• CPiolo
    CPiolo

I'd like to wish both Max and Mrs. Mas all the best and send my wishes for a speedy recovery.

Could someone please update me about Farkel? I didn't know he was in dire straits.

CPiolo

• myMichelle
    myMichelle

My best wishes to Mr and Mrs Max, and to Farkel as well.

Cpiolo, there was an update from Farkel in 100 Good Samaritans thread.

Michelle

• waiting
    waiting

Thanks, Alan, for the update.

waiting

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

To All:

Looks like Hillary_Step and AlanF have found a way to reach Farkel and Maximums. SoI'd ask that at this point email be directed to AlanF as he requests.

Thanks all,

T.

ps: I emailed a version of this to everyone on my list.

• sf
    sf

Alan,

I'll phone as soon as I get the time.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Hell, I'll make the time...stand by (the phone) now.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

What?!? We can't let this slide down the forum. Bttt

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

Above AlanF agrees to act as banker and ask that you specify ho wmuch to Fark and how much to Max. I suggest we close all other threads on this and keep this one at the top....

T.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

I just got home and noticed this thread now. My thoughts are with all concerned...Maximus, Mrs. Max and Farkel.

Both of these gentlemen, we all know, have given considerable time to help us all and I know how much I appreciate them and their efforts.

I wish Max and Mrs. Max a speedy recovery and hope that we can give back some help to both you and Farkel.

I will contact you Alan later by email. Thanks to all who have gotten this off the ground.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit