A Note From Maximus To You All

by hillary_step 30 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello Folks,

I understand that Trilobite is making arrangements to make sure that moneys reach Farkle.

As for Max/Mrs Max I have arranged for AlanF to act as a 'banker'. Please send what you can spare to him, he will immediately re-direct it to Max. Mail me and I will pass his address to you.

We are having to work this way to preserve anonymity, which in itself is a sad reflection of what the WTS has managed to achieve in its goal of alienation.

Both Alan. The Maxes and I would like to thank you very much for your sincere kindness.

Kindest regards - HS

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

My love and greetings go out to Mr. and Mrs. Max, wishing you the best!
    Randy Watters

• sf
    sf

"We are having to work this way to preserve anonymity, which in itself is a sad reflection of what the WTS has managed to achieve in its goal of alienation."

With due respect, it is what you ALLOW that criminal corrupt book publishing corp. TO achieve...by your f.e.a.r.(s) becoming apparent. What is THIS fear you are so afraid of? Why such great lengths of anonymity? That organization is not to be feared. Or are there people that factually are to be feared physically? Is this what you mean?

Why hide any longer?

sKally, who really does not understand this f.e.a.r. these MEN are ALLOWING other men to grip them

• Seeker
    Seeker

It's not fear, just an understanding of what would happen. For instance, my father is a loyal JW, one of the types who would jump off a bridge if the WTS asked him to. Now, if I were to be DFed, he would immediately begin to shun me. I would hate that, but it would kill him. Yet he would do it, without hesitation.

Now, I could say "to hell with it" and announce my identity far and wide, lose all contact with my dad, and have him suffer terribly. Or I could stay anonymous, and prevent my father from taking a self-destructive act against himself. Since my anonymity makes very little difference here (who cares who I am?), why not act in a way that preserves family contact? It's a small kindness, and doesn't cost me much, and doesn't affect the 99% of my life spent outside this forum anyway. So why NOT be anonymous?

Now, in your case, sf, why do you choose to remain anonymous here? I know you aren't fearful, so you must have a good reason as well.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

SF,
    of peoples circumstances, or indeed the reason why anonymity is
    I appreciate your point of view but you display little understanding essential to them.

Much of the information regarding the vagaries of the WTS that reaches this Board comes from people who are working internally, in very difficult circumstances.

Where do you think Kent gets his up to date BOE letters, KM's, etc. and other information. From those outside!

This thread is not about cowardice it is about heroes.

Max for neccessary reasons to do with future events needs that his privacy be assured. Just respect this SF and do not divert the thread from its objective.

HS

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I'm confused - will donations already taken now be "split" up between Maximus & Farkel. Are there 2 different "donation boxes" that one should be responding to?

• sf
    sf

"Just repsect this SF and do not divert the thread from its objective."

You may think that was my intention "Hillary", that's your right. It is a serious question. One that puzzles me. If I were you, I wouldn't spend too much energy trying to get me to understand why MEN fear other Men when no guns are involved. Oh well, guess I'll never know now.

Respect? I stated that in my post. Perhaps you respectfully missed it. Perhaps.

Hey Seeker, can't get enough of my ass or what? You must have pretty bad "burns" by now.
    sKally

• Seeker
    Seeker
    Hey Seeker, can't get enough of my ass or what? You must have pretty bad "burns" by now.

No, you asked what seemed to be a serious question, and I gave a serious response. You then took the opportunity to continue to assert it was "fear" on our part, insult me, and ignore my question to you. Perhaps yours was not a serious question after all, and I shouldn't have tried to respond.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Just to clear things up a bit: Hillary_Step and I have agreed to work together to try to get contributions to both Maximus and Farkel. We have not yet worked out the precise details of how to do this, but I would prefer that each one who contributes make a note about who he wants his contribution to go to. I will not make that decision.

For further details, email me (my email is unlocked). However, I won't see any emails until I get home from work this evening.

AlanF

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

SF,

You may think that was my intention "Hillary", that's your right. It is a serious question. One that puzzles me.

Then may I suggest you start a new thread to discuss this 'serious question' that 'puzzles you'.

I would be pleased to contribute to it.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit