Cancer cure 'may be available in two years' - But JWs Can't Use It

by Elsewhere 14 Replies latest jw friends

• PEC
    PEC

Thanks, Elsewhere.

I agree with Bebu, no one is suppression cancer cures. Cancer has many types and there will be no single cure. If this works it will most likely not work on all cancers.

Philip

• gumby
    gumby

Ray Franz made a good point. He pointed out that biblically an object is NEVER greater than what the object represents. Blood represents life and the society has put the refusal of blood BEFORE life itself and has made abstinance of blood greater than what it stands for....which is life. Why, those old bastards oughta be slapped right square in the nutsack I tell ya!

Gumsac slapper

• Mary
    Mary
    Gumelder said: Blood represents life and the society has put the refusal of blood BEFORE life itself and has made abstinance of blood greater than what it stands for....which is life.

That is exactly the Jewish perspective on it. In fact, everyone except the Governing Body seems to get that.

Why, those old bastards oughta be slapped right square in the nutsack I tell ya!

Either that, or kicked there.

Thanks for posting that article Elsewhere. That would be wonderful if it actually passed the FDA......although like some others on here, I believe that there are many 'riding the gravy train' who might not be too keen to see an all out cure for this dredded disease......

• greendawn
    greendawn

There were many false alarms in the past about cancer cure but in the end we are still stuck in most cancer cases with radiation or chemical therapy. If this does finally bring about a breakthrough it will be splendid but it just seems too good to be true.

Yes the FDS still pretend that they don't understand the absurdity of their blood doctrine but they have no option given the fact that many already died by obeying it. They can't now say "sorry we got it all wrong".

• BrentR
    BrentR

Each week I see on the news about some amazing treatment break through with cancer or other terminal diseases. By the report always has the caveat of it will not be available for 5,7 or ten years. Then we never see or hear about again.

They had a report about a new treatment for degenerative disks that should have been available this summer. Since I have DDD I was very interested and can not find one piece of info about it now. Not even my ortho doc has heard about it. That is very frustrating to say the least and can only be worse for someone that has a terminal condidtion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit