Mr. Flippers Son & Girlfriend Have Bigfoot Experience on Weekend Trip

by flipper 23 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

FREEDOM FROG- Thanks for the encouraging words. My 22 year old son is coming over today, hopefully this morning before him and I go to work he can help me get this footprint picture on the thread I started. That being said, your pm is always welcome on how to transfer it from my home computer comcast e-mail to my thread on jwd. I'm open to advice from you, my son, anybody. Yeah, some of these posters don't appreciate how huge these animals are. Bringing them back dead or alive would be next to impossible. The size ranges from 6 feet tall to 9 feet tall. We are talking 300lbs. to 700lbs. apporoximately. Would like to see anybody haul that load up a steep canyon. Gawd! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Gerard
    Gerard

So, they saw nothing and have no samples. Why say it was a Big Foot?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

FreedomFrog:

FD I guess the point is....what would be considered "sufficient" evidence shy from bringing the animal home dead? My question stems from the fact that, yes you're right, it is tiresome but if we go out and collect evidence only to be told "not good enough", then that's tiresome also.

Well, firstly no evidence whatsoever has been presented so it seems a little premature to be tired of having it rejected. There's nothing to suggest the presence of Bigfoot except that they went out ready to take whatever they encountered as evidence for its existence. What did they actually find? Some bear droppings, something that may or may not have been a large footprint (quite probably a bear's) and a large animal moving at some speed, possibly bipedally. Sounds to me like what they experienced was almost seeing a bear.

Some good evidence would be a sample of the faeces. (I know, ewww, but it's in the interests of science). A hair sample would be fantastic (could be found with the faeces), some tracks (one footprint is hardly sufficient or explainable and given the noise the creature was allegedly making, it should have made quite an impact), a photograph, or even video. Any of the normal things we would consider evidence.

Now I don't know anything about bigfoot but my experiences have been with spirits which has opened my mind to other possibilities. I have even went so far as asking one of my doubting friends what kind of evidence do they need? Would a spirit (or bigfoot in this case) standing in front of you personally convince you? My friend even said that that would not convince them because they would feel it was their mind playing tricks.

Your friend is smart. If you experience something so extraordinary that it would revolutionise our knowledge of the world and it leaves no physical evidence whatsoever, it's definitely worth considering the possibility that you're mistaken.

• flipper
    flipper

GERARD- Thanks for the reply. My son and his girlfriend did get a picture of a 14 inch long by 8 to 9 inch wide footprint, going off the same direction this animal had run.

FUNKY DEREK- Thanks for your posts. Good valid points you made on evidence. On this next trip my son, wife and I go on, I will get samples of poop, being a janitor, kind of familiar with that stuff, plan to take plaster and pour it in prints. My son will have a video camera and I will have my digital camera. So we will have more to report you after Oct. 5th, 6th and 7th

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit