Mr. Flippers Son & Girlfriend Have Bigfoot Experience on Weekend Trip

by flipper 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

3 words my friend: forty four magnum.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    No evidence again, then? No matter. If your son encountered Bigfoot twice by accident, it can only be a matter of days or weeks before someone else encounters him and manages to get some evidence.

FD,

If they brought you a photo, you would say it was doctored, and demand more "evidence".

If they brought you a foot print, you would say, they did it themselves, and demand more "evidence".

If they brought you a video, you would claim it was "fake", and demand more "evidence".

If they can't bring you a real Bigfoot, dead or alive, I hope they can at least bring you that pile of shit.

Warlock

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Warlock:

This is a common type of response to my requests for evidence. Someone who has none will say that even if they did have evidence I still wouldn't believe. It's really quite tiresome. The reason I don't believe is because I don't have any evidence. If I had sufficient evidence to convince me then I would believe. A blurred photo or ambiguous "footprint" would probably not be enough to convince me, but it would be a vast improvement on what's been offered so far.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I don't doubt that bigfoot (or some unidentified creature) may exist. The American Indian tales + our tales = cause for pause. But no one has ever captured it. Not even American Indians!! This is also cause for pause that it's a tale.

• flipper
    flipper

Have been out of town, so I'll reply to you folks. Thanks for your replies.

SATANUS- No, that's correct my son did not get Bigfoot turd samples, but he did get pictures of footprints this time ! And you can tell a animal is running on 2 legs by listening.

KNOCK KNOCK- If a Bigfoot had been shot at before, it might not know when hunting season is, but will have learned to avoid humans or not trust them at least.

HOMEROVAH THE ALMIGHTY- Keep checking my threads. Especially after Oct. 6th and 7th backpack trip. We will probably get more evidence.

LOTUCUS OF BORG- Thanks for the support. There have been hundreds of sightings as you mentioned your friends did.

MIDGET SASQUATCH- In answer to your question of my son and his girlfriend being on the program " Coast to Coast ", no not yet. But if he finds something really indisputable, you never know ! We are trying to keep the location secret, so every Tom, Dick, and Harry ( not Henderson) doesn't go up there with a shotgun wanting to be the next hunter of the century!

HORTENSIA- Yes, we are being silent also because we don't want these animals hurt as they arerare to spot and should be allowed peace to live their lives. But yes, I will definitely gather poop if I see Bigfoot poop. I'm a janitor, so I have the scientific training to recognize large primate poop when I see it. I think I've seen it already with some of my customers office toilets. Believe me.

MEGSMOMMA- Yes, it will be unnerving to say the least but when I go with my son on Oct.6th and 7th, it will be interesting too.

FUNKY DEREK- Always nice to hear your funny humor! You certainly bring lots of laughs. I enjoy it! My son is coming tomorrow and I will try to see if he can transfer the photos from my personal computer mail to this site so we can show you all the footprints. He is more computer savvy than me. Peace out my friend, Mr. Flipper.

PIONEER SPIT- If this is a rare animal we certainly don't want to shoot it. It has never been reported to have attacked humans at all. It is more reclusive.

WARLOCK- There really is something out there. Thanks for standing up for our research. Peace out to all, Mr. Flipper

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

HOLY COW!!!! HOW FREAKY!!!! I'M A BELIEVER!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PHOTO!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

P.S. Be sure to take some plaster of paris to mix and make a plaster print!!

L.L.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

P.S.S.

Also, when you return in October, be sure to get a sample of that poop!!

L.L.

• flipper
    flipper

LADY LIBERTY- Yes, I'm a little freaked out too, must admit, but I'm excited! We will take some plaster paris, probably would be more legit than photos of a print, don't know. And yes, I intend to collect strange looking excrement too! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    This is a common type of response to my requests for evidence. Someone who has none will say that even if they did have evidence I still wouldn't believe. It's really quite tiresome. The reason I don't believe is because I don't have any evidence. If I had sufficient evidence to convince me then I would believe. A blurred photo or ambiguous "footprint" would probably not be enough to convince me, but it would be a vast improvement on what's been offered so far.

FD I guess the point is....what would be considered "sufficient" evidence shy from bringing the animal home dead? My question stems from the fact that, yes you're right, it is tiresome but if we go out and collect evidence only to be told "not good enough", then that's tiresome also.

Now I don't know anything about bigfoot but my experiences have been with spirits which has opened my mind to other possibilities. I have even went so far as asking one of my doubting friends what kind of evidence do they need? Would a spirit (or bigfoot in this case) standing in front of you personally convince you? My friend even said that that would not convince them because they would feel it was their mind playing tricks.

Mr. Flipper, I'm excited to see the photos. If no one has sent you the directions on how to get photos on here, I'll PM you with directions. When you go out in October, if it's possible, I'd suggest taking different kinds of cameras so you can have a chance getting the clearest forms of pictures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit