Christians: Why are we here (earth) in the first place?

by Awakened07 20 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

Would you please elaborate…

Certainly. I wish to warn you, however, that I know what I know NOT because I read it in the Bible, but because I have seen them. I have seen many things "spiritual" and this is only a fraction. To help those who NEED it, however, I have included certain scriptures and verses to corroborate. I would advise you and anyone else reading this, however, not to take my word for it, but to "test" what I am sharing with you. One way is the look up the support I include. The other (and BEST) way, however, is to go directly to the Source, the same as I... and ask HIM whether these things are true or not. With that said:

It is the lack of understanding of this truth that caused the misleading teaching that angels have wings like birds: the flying, flesh-eating part was misunderstood to mean something like an eagle or hawk, etc. The TRUTH is that they are like dragons: flying, fiery, winged and flesh-eating reptilians. Even JAH. Their wings do NOT have feathers on them, rather, they are more like that of gargoyles (though not exactly; they are MUCH more magnificent!).

Angels are saraphs (seraphs). The Hebrew word “saraph” means “serpent” and is from the root “saraf” which means “to burn,” or “burning.” So, a seraph is a “burning serpent.” Scholars have erroneously mistransliterated this to mean poisonous serpents (i.e., vipers), which is true of SOME seraphs (i.e., Satan and those who follow him, considered “poisonous” because they are agents of Death). However, this would just give a depiction of, what, a flaming snake, right? Well, contrary to what scholars also believe and teach, a “serpent,” at least as far as spiritual serpents… also have legs and wings.

To illustrate, let’s go to Eden and the “serpent” there. What was the curse on that creature? To crawl upon its belly, right? Well, if the curse was to crawl on its belly, how did it move along before that? On its legs, of course. So, now, you have a serpent… with legs. In this world, that is called a lizard… or a dragon. But how much power can something that crawls around on legs have? How much FREEDOM? Not much, really, would it? No, it would have to be able to do something more, something like… FLY. And the creature in Eden was an angel and angels have… wings.

So, what do you have now? You have a flaming serpent… with legs… and wings. Which is… what? A flaming, flying dragon. And isn’t Satan called, “the Great Dragon?” Here is where the scholars make their error: Satan… is an angel. Indeed, he was one of the two foremost angels… an angel of the Ark (the “Arkaic serpent” – which the WTBTS erroneously mistransliterates to be “the Original serpent”.) When depictions are made of him in the Revelation, he is shown as some kind of reptilian ANIMAL… much like you see in folklore. But he is a PERSON… a spiritual BEING… a MAN (albeit, not an “earthly” man). And so are his spiritual followers (“So down the Great dragon was hurled… and his angels with him.”)

Satan was one of the “cherubs that is covering” the Ark of the Covering… and his appearance was “as fiery stones.” Although not as magnificent as he, his angels are also “men”… not reptilian animals.

So, okay, that explains that Satan and some angels might be “dragons” or “seraph.” What about the Christ? Well, what is his description? Eyes “like flames”. They are orange; however, there was no word to describe the color orange at that time. “Fiery-colored” was the term. What about his flesh? “Like burnished copper.” Okay, so he was “bronzed,” right? No. He is also “fiery”… or “flaming.” (That's WHY the bush was "burning"!!) And… he, too, is a “seraph”… or “fiery serpent.” That's whyJAH told Moses to make an image of my Lord… as a copper SERPENT… and lift it up over the people. (“And just as Moses lifted up the copper serpent, so the Son of Man is to be lifted up…”). This was the ONLY “image” that God allowed to be made.

So, now we have Satan… and his angels… seraphs… or fiery serpents… with legs… and wings… and thus dragons… and my Lord… a copper fiery serpent… or seraph. And if Satan’s angels are like him, the certainly my Lord’s angels are like him... but what of JAH Himself? There is a partial description at Psalm 18:8:

“Smoke went up at his nostrils and fire itself from his mouth kept devouring. Coals themselves blazed forth from Him. And he came riding upon a cherub and came flying… and he came darting upon the wings of a spirit.”

You see, what has occurred is that we have followed the Adversary and “turned good to bad… and bad to good.” What I mean is that because of Satan’s description, we have come to view anything “dragon” as bad… and anything “dragonslayer”… as good. This is an error. They are, all of them, good or bad… dragons. Fiery, flying, flesh-eating beings. Seraphs. There is NO birds involved, however. We only believe there is because the only we have been taught that flies that is GOOD… are birds. That anything else that flies… is anathema. That is a lie. Dragons are not all bad.

The early believers knew this. That’s why the ancient cathedrals are lined with “gargoyles,” flying reptilian-like beings. These were put there supposedly to guard against BAD spirits. The Chinese, who have one of the most ancient and recorded histories on earth, know this; down to this day they consider dragons… “the guardians of paradise.” In fact, just recently, a little in-country village turned over the bones of dinosaurs that they had been consuming for millennia because they THOUGHT they were the bones “of the spirit beings that USED to be on the earth.” True, they use the animal depiction of dragons for such beings (which is an error), but they are closer to the truth than most so-called “Christians” (who pride themselves on being “dragon-slayers”.) The true guardians of Paradise… Eden… WERE dragons: two cherubs… or seraphs… or dragons… fiery, flying flesh-eating beings.

The "flesh" that they eat is what allows them to live without dying; it is the same 'flesh" that WE are to eat in order to live forever: the "leaves" of the Tree of Life, the "manna" and "bread from heaven"... the flesh of the Christ. That is what spirit beings eat to live and as long as they eat, they cannot be destroyed; those that have been "cut off" from eating, however, will one day be weakened so that they, Magog, can and will be destroyed by fire. For spirits do not die; they can only be destroyed by fire.

Okay, let’s look at what angels eat, first:

Psalm 78:25 says that “Men ate the bread of angels.” What men? The men in the wilderness at Sinai. What is the “bread” they ate? Manna. And what is manna? Bread from heaven, yes, but just that? My Lord is recorded to have said:

“I am the bread of life. Your forefathers ate the manna in the wilderness and yet died. This is the bread that comes down out of heaven, so that anyone may eat of it (even angels!) AND NOT DIE. I AM THE LIVING BREAD THAT CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN; if ANYONE (including angels) eats of THIS bread… he shall live… FOREVER; and, for a fact, the bread that I shall give… IS MY FLESH…” John 6:48

He also said that to the one “who has an ear” to “hear what the Spirit says… and “conquers” he would “give some of the RESERVED manna…” Revelation 2:17

Okay, so now you have my Lord’s flesh being that which gives eternal life. And Adam and Eve were restricted from getting back to the Tree of Life, lest they “eat… and live forever.” My Lord also refers to himself as “the True Vine…” and my Father referred to him as “Sprout!” and “the Root of Jesse.” Vines, sprouts… and roots… all refer to this “tree.” My Lord said, “I am… the Life.” And he is: the TREE of Life… from which angels AND men are to eat… if they are to live… forever.

IF, however, they are “cut off” from eating from that tree… they become weakened. This is necessary because spirits do not die – they must be destroyed, by fire. Water, on the other hand, only confines them (hence, the flood... and the swine into the sea.)

“Do not fear him that can kill the body, but be in fear of Him that can destroy the body AND the spirit… in Gehenna.” Matthew 11:25

That is why Adam and Eve were “cut off”. That is why “Gog”… the goats separated from the sheep… are “cut off.” That is why the angels that sinned… and the angels that rebelled… “Magog”… are “cut off.” To be kept from eating from the Christ… in order to be weakened. Why?

Because… the heavens and earth that are NOW… are reserved for FIRE. This is NOT the literal earth or literal spirit realm. It is the SPIRITS, both on earth and in the spirit realm… who have been “cut off”… Gog and Magog. If they were allowed to eat… such fire would have no effect on them.
    Satan knows the VALUE of eating from my Lord… from the Tree of Life. That is why, once he is let loosed from the abyss… he misleads Gog and Magog to “come against the Holy City…” that is US… in order to try to get into that “City” and “eat” from the Tree. If they are successful… they will live forever, with the coming fire having NO effect on them. But JAH will not allow that – that is why they are utterly destroyed at “Har-Maggedon.”

I hope this helps, dear Journey-On. If I have left anything out, or failed to explain something clearly, please let me know. However, I would say that in order to TRULY know the truth of these matters, your best choice would be to go TO the Truth, the One about whom these things are, the One who told and showed them to me… WITHOUT the Bible. It is by means of him that I was able to find these things “written” and understand them. And while it is true that all of this has some symbolism, it is VERY much literal and to be taken quite seriously, so it is HIS wisdom that all should seek and NOT mine. I am only sharing this with you because you asked... and I received it free. Therefore, I give it free. I bid you the greatest of love and peace.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit