Latest Call to the Watchtower...

by deaconbluez 10 Replies latest jw friends

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

http://download.yousendit.com/E2916BB317A77989

Anyway, I've found that I CAN'T bring myself to press them when they are so nice and respectful. And I think the letter writing thing is just a way to delay the process.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Sweet if you need hosting let me know...

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Ok I e-mailed it to you. I'm not sure if there's a limit on the bandwidth of this current service that I'm using, so if you want to host it and post the link, its cool.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Hey deac,

anyone ever tell you that you have a very sexy voice?

nj

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Hey deac,

anyone ever tell you that you have a very sexy voice?

nj

aw shucks

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I think that this guy answers all the WT calls when you call with questions, I recognize his voice. I wonder how many times a day he tells people that they should write in their questions. I wonder how many people actually do write them, and then how many people actually get a responce. You'd think that if the end was so near, they'd have several people answering calls to help people ASAP instead of letting them wait for a couple months (I waited almost 6) for an answer.

Kwin

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Yeah, this will be my 2nd letter to them. I've gotten no response from the first one yet. I sincerely think that it is just their way of putting you off for as long as possible, plus if they tell EVERYBODY with questions to write and snail-mail a letter, in this e-mail age, a very small percentage will actually do so.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

At least this guy didn't stammer around like he didn't even know what a Bible is.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am kind of torn on this. He can't really answer more than your references already do.
    At the same time, the end is right around the corner, and they need to save the everlasting
    lives of people. These folks are answering the phone for God's representative on earth.
    They should be more accomodating. At least take the entire question over the phone and
    ask for an address so they can immediately (okay, within a couple of weeks) dispatch the
    local JW to cram their "truth" of the matter down your throat. They could be armed with
    your question and the official answer. That would be one more possible life saved and only
    6,999,999,999 to go (approximation).

• Hermano
    Hermano

"we normally do it in a letter because we'd have to stop and talk for a while"

Isn't that what they hope to do with people in field service? I guess if you're interrupting them then the "we're too busy" excuse is valid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit