This Board is REFRESHING!

by freefromthewt 25 Replies latest jw friends

• freefromthewt
    freefromthewt

alt

Even tho some of you will think I'm making this up- I'm NOT!-

Walking next to the river, thinking & praying on these matters, I compared the spirit displayed here and on other Boards, and realized it is heightening my bond and respect for my Brotherhood! Also, I started playing 'What If' with what I have always considered some of our 'goofy speculation of prophecy' - such as the small, little better than a church group, band of what eventually became the first JWS released from prison in 1919...What IF - as ridiuculous as it sounds- it was true!

I snorted. Then realized it always started that way; a very small handfull of individuals that knew little of God, but were chosen because of their hearts; Abraham, Moses, the Apostles- are the main examples. And they had MANY faults, made many mistakes.

Now, this small group breaks away from Church Dogmas (still having some of them, and some of their own ideas) and are released from prison (Church persecution) in 1919. Could it be that the Spirit chooses them to put in motion that which results in the preaching of the Good News of God's Kingdom (and reveal the deception of the God-Dishonoring dogma of Hellfire, etc) thruout the World? (Christ & Daniel foretold it WOULD be done in the Last Days...)

After seeing the Hateful and obscene pretense at Faith by many- I am now starting to think FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME that it just might be true!

So- thank you ALL; I have learned MUCH here! Since the Moderators can't take any POSITIVE views of us JWs, they have continually banned me- so I grow tired of the game! Been fun!

Agape,

the Mad JW

• eclipse
    eclipse

I understand what you are saying, mad, and I think you should be a Russellite.

not a JW.

once Rutherford took over, he changed things 180 degrees.

Rutherford even lied to make them appear to fufill prophesy in 1919, but unless you read the court transcripts, you would not know that.

I hope you have a nice life as a deluded dub.

You are always welcome back!

edited to add: and hopefully one day you will open your eyes to their lies.

• poppers
    poppers

People who are deluded love their delusion.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

You'll be back

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Take care, you are always welcome back.

GBL

• freefromthewt
    freefromthewt

Well you just TEMPTED me back; where can one FIND these transcripts?

Since none of us were alive at that time, all I trust is the RESULTS of the movements start- even IF Rutherford was corrupt in some way; after all- look at the Kings of Israel, Judas, and the False Brothers in the Early Christian Congregations- there will ALWAYS be pretenders...till the Appointed Time!

Agape!

• eclipse
    eclipse

Let's say they had good hearts, and most do.

What are the fruits of that? What have all the rules and control accomplished? heartache and family break-ups.

There is NO TRUE LOVE.

over what? doctrinal issues that they will NOT admit to being WRONG about.

If they admit to being wrong, they call it OLD LIGHT.

They have continued to LIE...that's the issue and why we all left.

We can take mistakes.

We can take imperfection.

What we cannot tolerate is lies and cover-ups of lies.

There is no excuse for that.

• poppers
    poppers

Oh good, eclipse - you've returned to your old avatar. I was just thinking that I always enjoyed getting lost in your eyes.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Mad, I echo what Eclipse said, which is pretty much what I was saying to you on "the other place" before you duplicated this post over there.

It's gnawing away inside you - you know it.

One day you'll be free - just like HE intended from day 1.

AO

• eclipse
    eclipse

http://www.freeminds.org/history/exonerated.htm

http://www.culthelp.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=368&Itemid=8

http://www.freeminds.org/history/rutherfd.htm

Read those, and also, read Crisis of Conscience.

If you have the true religion, you will not fear what anyone has to say about it.

If you have the true religion, it will stand up to scrutiny.

If you have the true religion, it will be shown that they do not lie, and they always use truth to back up their doctrines.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit