Look at what I can do!!!(reason for my disappearance)

by whyamihere 25 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Nice job. Good to see ya' again.

Jeff

• jgnat
    jgnat

They look lovely. I think the floating laminates can't hold a candle to the real thing. Yours will last and last and last...

By the way, my first childhood home had wood floors, and so did one of my early apartments when I was a single parent. My mother gave me her old electrical floor buffer. That monster could really keep a shine going on the old floors.

Not that I want to terrify you with thoughts of maintenance, it's just that I love to see those old floors shine.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Great work Brooke -what is with the posh Spice -aka Victoria Beckham look on your new avatar?

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Those look fabulous....I was just telling my hubby the problem with buying a new house is that there will never be that surprise/jackpot moment when you lift up a corner of carpet to see if there just might be wood flooring under...Notta chance here!LOL!

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

Wow! The floors look great!

I have always loved the wonderful feeling that accomplishment gives you. Its such a great high!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Great work Brooke -what is with the posh Spice -aka Victoria Beckham look on your new avatar?

Stilla - It's my new hair cut! http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/141007/1.ashx Thanks everyone! Now, I am just trying to figure out what to do next....hmmmm? Paint? Tile? Buller? Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit