I know why the end didn't come yet.....

by JH 22 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen

Wait.... I know what it is!

Jehoba is waiting on a population increase from the vultures! Gonna be a lot of people to eat, that will require a lot of birds!

• carla
    carla

It won't come if everybody is expecting it, isn't it supposed to come when we least expect it? Thank you jw's, the end will never come as they are always expecting it.

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

JH you go.....i'm right behind you! :)

• memario
    memario

OK OK I'll go first!!! sheeesh!!

Hold on I have to finish my smoke!!

OK JH go first

mem

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

I know what to do here:

I take on the apostasy of all of you (I "carry it on my back"), and then I go back to the hall and repent on behalf of all of you.

There's a precedent for that sort of thing somewhere, if I recall correctly - something along those lines, anyway.

And voilĂ ! We're all saved and the big A can happen.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Nope he's searching for us in heaven cause he forgot where the heck he placed us....you know how the elderly can be at times.

The universe is a very big place so he might be awhile yet and thats why Jesus said no one knows of the date and time, he knows his father better than anyone else.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well PBS says it will be in 2100 - I don't imagine they are any more accurate than the WTBTS

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Not me, oh no, I'll never go back!!!!!

nj

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Nope he's searching for us in heaven cause he forgot where the heck he placed us....you know how the elderly can be at times.

The universe is a very big place so he might be awhile yet and thats why Jesus said no one knows of the date and time, he knows his father better than anyone else.

LMAO!

• tula
    tula

someone said...the end will not come until first there is a falling away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit