Secrets of Pedophilia in an American Religion

by CharlieBrownsLovelyDaughter 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• CharlieBrownsLovelyDaughter
    CharlieBrownsLovelyDaughter

I am interested in getting a copy of the CD. Has anyone downloaded it anywhere for mass distribution?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You want to steal a copy?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

http://www.lulu.com/content/1085239

you can order it from here. i doubt anyone will put it up for free. barbra anderson deserves the money back she's put into this.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I have to agree, whist I might like to think that some things are Public Domain... this is not one of them.

I am researching for a book (gathering material etc) at the moment, and I can tell you that the resources involved are not cheap at all.

There is a thread on here where someone did some calculations which suggest that Barbara doesn't even recover her costs.

It would be money well spent.

Just my thoughts.

Nope, not looking to steal anything.

I have regularly downloaded WT books through links that are provided on this very site. Those books are not in the public domain either. I was simply curious as to whether or not Secrets of Pedophilia in an American Religion would be available in the same manner. I am not prepared to spend $29.95 for a CD that I am not able to access in a library or through an aquaintance, or some other means of "look see" before shelling out the bucks.

I guess it is okay to steal from the WT, but it is not okay to steal from anyone else? (If you look at the practice of downloading copies of books as stealing)

Thanks for letting me know that this book is treated differently.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I guess it is okay to steal from the WT, but it is not okay to steal from anyone else? (If you look at the practice of downloading copies of books as stealing)

Thanks for letting me know that this book is treated differently

...spot on charlie.Paying for something without seeing it....hmmm fishy.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

It does seem to be double standards, but I've always thought of it as "the code"...

The same applies to a lot of "aspotate" literature.

For example: you won't find a whole copy of Crisis of Conscience (in English)...

• choosing life
    choosing life

I've never downloaded a copy of any WBTS book. No need to, I have plenty. I did spring for a copy od the CD and consider it money well spent. Depends on who you want to support, I suppose.

The difference between accessing a copy of CoC and this latest book, is that Secrets of Pedophilia in an American Religion is comparable to the WT CD Library (which has been made available as an ISO file - I think that is what it is called), rather than having to scan a book like C0C and then make it available.

It is a double standard. If that double standard is "the code" it is even more curiouser.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The watchtower has billions and billions of dollars in assets mostly (real estate) and can affford to put some things up for free as a matter of fact If just I alone had all my money back that I gave the WBTS that they extorted from me by PROMISING that I would never need for old age retirement in this system.I could use it as a trust fund for Barb to give away the CD for cost of shipping.

Dig it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit