JWs all excited Big A just around Corner- Earthquakes-Indonesia

by stillajwexelder 26 Replies latest social current

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=6111896

A big earthquake predicted. Just to let you know all JWs in our area are all wide eyed and almost orgasmic over all the earthquakes in the Pacific Ocean/indian Ocean area - the end - Armagedon is just around the corner

• JH
    JH

Earthquakes, Wars, Pestilence, Famine

Yay !!!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

only these sick bastards with this twisted mindset would get excited over this.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I am filled with appropriate Theocratic Giddyness.

It's closer than the inside of your eyelid!

A matter of only days or weeks, not centuries or eons or <never>.

>chortle<

• heathen
    heathen

Yah and I bet they just antied up on whatever insurance they have on whatever property they own there.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

This is it people. Really, it is truly at the doorstep. All those other false alarms were simply a way to weed out those who didn't have the right heart condition. But now it's finally here. We must return to the kingdom hall. No time to lose.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Friends, the ark is about to be shut. Our special JW editions of the Watchtower will start giving us the special instructions on what to do. It's finally here! Don't give up now! Remember, "he that is faithful to the end is the one that will be saved!" Now, open your wallet Bibles to.....

• flipper
    flipper

I hope a tsunami washes over into the Bethel Headquarters and drowns out all the rubbish from being printed ever again

• Honesty
  • Ri
    Ri

Armegedden is in the tip of the toenails...when I left it was in the toes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit