New Here

by AlmightyPrincess 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• AlmightyPrincess
    AlmightyPrincess

I just thought I'd drop a note. I have been reading these boards for over 2 maybe 3 weeks, and a couple days ago registered. Even though I have never posted I feel like I know a lot of you already. Everyone keep up the good work! You all have made me open up my stubborn eyes for I knew they were wrong but did not want to accept it since I was born into a JW family. Thank you all for lifting a great weight up from my back!

lots of luv
    lidia

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

Welcome,

Stick around, you will be glad you did.

Lots of good people here (as you already know). Have questions? Ask away. Someone will have an answer....orrrr an opinion for you.

Will be looking for your posts

minds are like parachutes--they only function when open.

• nixi
    nixi

I think this is also a good place for me to to say "Hello".

First of all, sorry for my English - since I'm from Germany, it might sound more German than English sometimes ;-)

I'm also involved in a German board, but sometimes I would like to drop some lines here too (I've been reading here for about 2 months now).

Thank you for the great work you are doing here!

CU Nixi

• waiting
    waiting

Well, hello, Almighty Princess.

I'm the Emperor in Drag.....waiting the woman. Nice to meet you. Since you've been checking us out - you've surmissed we're a widely varied motley crew. If you find yourself on a thread that's not to your pleasing - just click somewhere else. We all do that to greater or lesser degree.

Hello Nixi - nice to meet you too. You have great English as opposed to my non-existent German language. I think Kent speaks German.....he can curse quite nicely in several different languages.

Howdy y'all. (That's "welcome people" in southern usa - my neck of the woods.)

waiting

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Lidia, Nixi,

Welcome! Please don't hesitate to jump into any of the discussions that interest you.

We're glad you're here!

• crownboy
    crownboy

Welcome to the board both of you. I was a bit of a lurker myself before I decided to start posting a month or so ago. This is a very interesting place. It can be very informative, funny and even sometimes irritating (but not very much so). Continue to post and thanks for finally joining us.

Go therefore and baptize the people in the name of the father and of the son... what the hell, we just need to bring up the yearbook numbers!

• think41self
    think41self

Welcome Lidia and Nixi

This is a great place to share common experiences with people who truly understand where you're coming from. This board has helped me work out some lingering issues from being raised a witness. I hope you make some good friends here, as I have.

think41self

"Not believing is not the same as not knowing."

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Welcome Lidia and Nixi...

And please stick around!!!! It's a bumpy ride sometimes!!!

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Hi Lidia and Nixi...welcome to our humble home. We look forward to hearing from you both.

Boozy

• Lesley
    Lesley

Hi Lidia and Nixi,

I'm new too. I've been lurking for a few weeks, and my husband Steven has posted a few times. So, I thought I'd be brave and post too.

Lesley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit