Jehovah can't touch you now.

• oompa
    oompa

Is your ex-best friend in Gilead or Bethel now? lol

could be a good fit....oompa

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

4digitcode,

So glad that you are not scared anymore. It is a wonderful thing - freedom! Welcome! You will get a lot of different viewpoints on this website. I found out a long time ago that no matter what you do or say it is not going to change those who are shunning you because you are disfellowshipped. What you say or do will not make it better or worse. You might just as well do what you want to do! We are notorious apostates in our area. If you mention our name to a Witness who comes to your door, you will get a reaction. Being labelled apostate by JWs is a badge of honor.

Looking forward to hearing your story.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• oldflame
    oldflame

Fantastic !

Loosing your fear of the Borg is a huge step in overcoming the comings from the watchtower if you know what I mean. Finding out the real truth on the troof will release you from their bonds. And yes the bonds are many and they make you feel tied. But those will go away and soon you will find a peace in you that is quite comforting. Keep strong and never give in.

Oldflame (of the long time ago tribe)

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

Good for you - Nice Eyes!

• mind my own
    mind my own

Welcome!

You are among friends here!

MMO

• snowbird
    snowbird

Good for you, O Beautiful Eyes. I missed your first post so may I add my welcome to the board?

Sylvia

• Honesty
    Honesty

I like the way your eyes smile.

• free2think
    free2think

Hey 4digitcode, i love your ava, you have lovely smiley eyes.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Hey 4dc,

Welcome to JWD - Since being on JWD I now realize just how afraid most are of leaving or being kicked out of JW land and being found out! I never had this fear, even though I was raised a JW I never considered myself a JW and surely never acted like one should have!

Will be waiting to hear your story when you are ready!

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit