not scared anymore

by 4digitcode 20 Replies latest jw friends

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

i posted my pic.(well part of it at least (am a bit shy still...) because i am not scared to be found out anymore. mind you i've been df'ed for nearly a year now but still had hope 'friends' would remember we were like family and realize they couldn't possibly live the rest of their lives without talking to me again....HA! been thinking of writing my story but it's like a bad movie i never want to see again. i will though sooner than later.

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

Hi!

I was actually thinking about you earlier today-wondering what your story was :)

Hope to hear it soon

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

You certainly have beautiful eyes. Glad you are with us.

welcome053.gif image by Lesliev1031

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

good 4 YOU 4didg.

from what I see you have no reason to be shy.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i have to agree, beautiful eyes. congratulations on this first step.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Sometimes DF'ing will help identify who are and aren't your real friends, who'll stick with you through thick and thin.

There really isn't anything to be SCARED about.

Actually it's more scary to think about going back to the organization and having friends who "love" you based on how well you are performing for "Jehovah".

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

oh thanks guys *blushing* Gopher:the word apostate still scared me you know? but i sent an email to an exfriend today where i'm sure by tomorrow morning the whole of manhattan and brooklyn heights will know i am an apostate...and i'm cool with that. FINALLY. how liberating. and yes it is very creepy being friends with hypocritical people and not only that but i found out yesterday through her ex worldly boyfriend that my ex best friend of 7 years that i have been grieving for the past year was actually a psycho pathological liar with 'single white female' tendencies(for those who don't know that's a movie. i'm not a racist)...will elaborate in my biography post. spooky. and glad to have found this forum. i was kind of like that the333 poster when i first saw 'apostate' sites but i lurked for a bit before i opened my mouth!whatever the hell happened to him. he just took off!

• prophecor
    prophecor
    ....kind of like that the333 poster when i first saw 'apostate' sites but i lurked for a bit before i opened my mouth!whatever the hell happened to him. he just took off!

Hi 4digitcode. He'll probably be resurected under another name, with a new face and a different attitude once he reads more of the things that exist on this forum. It's kinda' hard to be here and not have your curiosity peaked, or even your mind forever changed, afterward.

Oh, BTW, Awesome eyes

Welcome to JWD.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Why is this so unsurprising:

i found out yesterday through her ex worldly boyfriend that my ex best friend of 7 years that i have been grieving for the past year was actually a psycho pathological liar

The main thing for your "ex best friend" was appearance of being good and friendly. With JW's, it's a lot about appearances and putting your best foot forward. The one who appears to be the most righteous gets the most points.

(Just like in Drew Carey's old TV game "Whose Line is it Anyway?", the points don't matter.)

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Hi 4DC!

They're right, you got nice eyes.

Glad to see you here,

Remember, apostasy from the devil can't be too bad, eh?

RD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit