What's running through the grapevine

by forsharry 22 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

Armageddon a "natural disaster"? Wouldn't that indiscriminately kill too many Witnesses? I thought Jehovah's fingerprints would be all over the place in order to kill only those who don't believe, so there is no doubt who is responsible for all the carnage.

• shell69
    shell69

I remember 1986 (?? correct me if I'm wrong) being delcared the international year of peace by the UN. They were discussing it in the Summer dc, and I was absolutley petrified.

It aint right how they hold onto pple by using fright tactics.

Shell (I'm not afaind anymore), {but it took me over 30 years to get here!}

• uninformed
    uninformed

NY44 gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since everything is about money the answer always cmes by following the money.

There is no money in printing literature. That is why the quality and quantity continues to go on a downward spiral. They can easily send worker home to poineer. It serves two purposes. 1 - They no longer have th oay for the upkeep of the slaves and 2 - there is a possiblity that the efforts of the poineers will increase donations.

So where is the money? The money comes by using free labor and free or low cost building materials to build homes and then taking the insurance money from the homeowners.

FOLLOW THE MONEY---RIGHT ON.

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD

Brant

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit