Anthony Mundine Comments

by drahcir yarrum 27 Replies latest jw friends

• GWEEDO
    GWEEDO

What Islam needs is a Shelby Spong kind of figure.

I remember my religious studies teacher a few years ago saying that Islam has yet to go through the peroid of questioning and sceptisism that Christianity has been through in the last few centuries.

Personally, I'd love to see the end of Fundamentalism, but I don't see it being done with a bomb. The slow painful process of reason is what will do it. Maybe...?

The Russians, I believe, have a saying: Religion is like a nail, the harder you hammer it, the deeper it goes.

As for Mundine. Give him a break. He was punch drunk from the night before. I think Watters gave him a good one in the 1st...Mundine then decked him in the 2nd, I believe?

I think the host of TODAY was a little punch drunk too. He asked heaps of dumbass questions. But You'll be happy to know that the censor guy wasn't. Mundine only got half way through critizing the US, and then they cut him.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

SixofNine:

Why would I ever apologize to you? ROFL!!!!

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

Patriot:

I'm a 52 year old man who has raised five children. I don't need to take any shit from you. I don't care what kind of weapon you carry. I'm sure it serves as a nice substitute for a penis for you. Now fuck off and have a nice day.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

ROTFL@dy

bravo .. patriot sounds about as tough as a limp carrot. Sadly you're right about Islam. It is a gutter religion, and this is no recent thing. My wife shocked her history teachers at uni with a thesis pointing out the bleeding obvious .. fatal flaws inherent in Islam from the very begining. Mohamedian attitudes toward women were just as appauling to civilised minds as they are now. (despite white-anglo-saxon-male hating feminist propaganda paraded by leftist academia) Islam is degrading to women, .. reason alone to wish it an unpleasant decent into the pits of hell. (i'm tollerant, some of me best friends are racists ;)

thanks for the laugh .. all the testosterone in this thread 'd make a girl giddy.

GWEEDO,

Are you saying what the world needs now is a giant enema not beatnik hippy love? ;)

• TR
    TR

Pardon my ignorance of Islam, but is there a Muslim country that is modern enough to allow women to be humans and not several rungs below homo sapiens?

From what I've seen, even here in the U.S., the Muslim women don't dress too much different than they do in Afghani-blownthefucktohell-stan.

Islam seems to be an archaic fossil that has yet to see electricity.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Tr
    Wow dont ya think this is the perfect spot for that Taliban singles yahoo website...dont know if Unc saw it.he'd lurve it...hugs,T

NOW PLAYING AT SIMONS MULTIPLEX!
    'The Good,The Bad,The Fundy'

Special Matinee HORROR!!!!
    THIS WILL SCARE YOU,MAKE YOU SCREAM AT NIGHT!!! See-
    'I Was A Teenage JW Pioneer!
    PG-13

• TR
    TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• GWEEDO
    GWEEDO
    Are you saying what the world needs now is a giant enema not beatnik hippy love? ;)

Well, brucy. I think your right on the money with that giant enema bit. Maybe we could get Mundine to perform it....or John Hopawata, even better!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit