Anthony Mundine Comments

by drahcir yarrum 27 Replies latest jw friends

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

I just read the comments of Australian boxer and Muslim Anthony Mundine. He says the attack on the WTC on Sept. 11th wasn't an act of terrorism, but an act of religion, because of the actions of the United States in history. Apparently, while too cowardly to actually say he approves of the terrorism on the U.S., like so many Muslims are cowardly in this regard, he seems to slip in his approval through the back door, as it were.

Well, here's my take on this. Mr. Mundine and all Muslims who choose to take this attitude can simply FUCK OFF. I'm beginning to believe that Islam is way too dangerous a religion to be allowed to continue. The religion itself needs to be rooted out and destroyed. Perhaps making adherance to such a religion an international crime, punishable by imprisonment. Keep it up ragheads and the world will simply kick your worthless asses.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

That's good Richard, that's real good. Hey, when you gonna grow up and be a man? Cuz this highschool locker room bull-shit is getting old.

The earth can't afford either of your types. Please leave.

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

drahcir yarrum

I'm sorry, but I take umbrage at your statements.. I'm not muslim, nor do I adhere to any form of organizaed religion, but I can tell you that the true Muslims do not believe in what Bin Laden, or any other terrorist is claiming to be supported by their religion..

There are extremist groups of every religion (one that calls themselves Christian comes to mind, albeit they are not physically violent, they do all their violence emotionally) but just because there are bad extremists doesn't mean that the religion as a whole is bad..

They are good people, just like the vast majority of the people of this world!!!!

• Sirona
    Sirona

Did you post this just to make me bite?

Woah.

Sirona

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

SixofNine:

I thought someone like you would agree with Mr. Mundine. But then you probably would have agreed with Hitler. Oh, by the way, Nazism is illegal in Germany and other countries. I have no use for people who sympathize with those who murder innocent people by flying airliners into crowded buildings and send lethal diseases through the mail. But allow me to make something clear to you: I DO NOT, NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL care what you think of me. And, BTW my words were clear, "Mr. Mundine and other Muslims who have this attitude can FUCK OFF." And furthermore, if a religion such as Islam is going to conduct acts of war against innocent people, then those who call themselves Muslims, perhaps need to find another religion or pay the consequences.

• fodeja
    fodeja
    Mr. Mundine and all Muslims who choose to take this attitude can simply FUCK OFF.

Ah, our heroic armchair commando is having one of his 'kill-em-all' fits again. This time with real, live, dangerous ammo: the f-word, no less! I'm impressed with your bravery, really. As you remarked so aptly, it's good to be out of the hateful ideology of the Dubs, isn't it?

Why don't you get yourself a punching ball (a soft one!), or try masturbation for a change, Dick?

f.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

Where did I use the word "kill"? You ignorant Muslim turd!

• Patriot
    Patriot

Hey DY,

I know your upset, but what six says its true.. You can blow up like a kid or you can do something about it.

My suggestion, (if your really upset about this), Call on your closest Armed Forces recruiter and enlist.

Its the best thing for people that are aggressive and want have people "Fuck off".

Of course you can just give us all the lip service we've been so used to for many years making you a dub prodigy.

If your to old to enlist, then your to old to have those kinds of fits...its better to be cool (pssst....you get more girls that way!)

Mav.-

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

He protests too much I say. And as far as TRUE Islam goes - don't knock it till you've tried it.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

There is no true Islam. It's all a religious sham of racism and hatred. They hate Jews, they hate Americans and they hate each other.
    Islam is a gutter religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit