any ex JWs based in london,GB??

by 4digitcode 17 Replies latest jw friends

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

i posted this on the apostafest section but thought i would reach a bigger audience here. :) i live and study in london. i've been on the site for a little bit now and i think it's awesome....a bit addictive actually,but anyways i would love to meet REAL people as well. cheers.

• dobbie
    dobbie

Hi not in London personally, but just wanted to say hi and welcome!

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

gee thanks!! glad to be here. :)

• free2think
    free2think

Hi 4digitcode, im not sure if i welcomed you either. So welcome and its great to have a fellow londoner here too.

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

4digitcode, sorry not in UK but wanted to say:

WELCOME!

• shell69
    shell69

welcome, its nice to meet you.

I too have been wondering whether there is anything in the north west of England? I'll be watching this thread to look out for info

Shell

• Clam
    Clam

Ballistic compiled the following member location map for the British Isles. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/28455/12.ashx There have been tons of newbies lately ( I'm glad to say) so I suppose it'll need updating again soon. A lot of people only visit the board ocassionally or like me have a few months off and then come back. In my expereience Nicolau is the main man for organing apostafests over here, so watch this space. As for me I'm in London and the SE a lot on business but am currently based in Cornwall. Be good to meet up with fellow JWDers in the not too distant!

Clam

• fresia
    fresia

Hello does that mean you are a pommy, nice to meet you.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Not in the UK, but welcome to the board.

Leslie

• greendawn
    greendawn

Not in London at present but welcome to the forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit