Did everyone see this?

by Eliveleth 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dobbie
    dobbie

Poor girl, part 3 made me cry for her pain. What a truly disgusting policy it is, i feel like sending it to hubbys mother to show her what this shunning does to people, including her son, but she's such a cold hearted cow it'd probably please her. I hate it when you get the jws commenting on videos like these, they get so nasty! Part 1 really brought it all back

• dobbie
    dobbie

Poor girl, part 3 made me cry for her pain. What a truly disgusting policy it is, i feel like sending it to hubbys mother to show her what this shunning does to people, including her son, but she's such a cold hearted cow it'd probably please her. I hate it when you get the jws commenting on videos like these, they get so nasty! Part 1 really brought it all back thank

• dobbie
    dobbie

Poor girl, part 3 made me cry for her pain. What a truly disgusting policy it is, i feel like sending it to hubbys mother to show her what this shunning does to people, including her son, but she's such a cold hearted cow it'd probably please her. I hate it when you get the jws commenting on videos like these, they get so nasty! Part 1 really brought it all back thank god i'm

• dobbie
    dobbie

Poor girl, part 3 made me cry for her pain. What a truly disgusting policy it is, i feel like sending it to hubbys mother to show her what this shunning does to people, including her son, but she's such a cold hearted cow it'd probably please her. I hate it when you get the jws commenting on videos like these, they get so nasty! Part 1 really brought it all back thank god

• dobbie
    dobbie

Poor girl, part 3 made me cry for her pain. What a truly disgusting policy it is, i feel like sending it to hubbys mother to show her what this shunning does to people, including her son, but she's such a cold hearted cow it'd probably please her. I hate it when you get the jws commenting on videos like these, they get so nasty! Part 1 really brought it all back thank god i'm out!

• dobbie
    dobbie

Sorry!Don't quite know what i did there!

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

Good way to pad your post count.

Bobbi (going to find the video to watch right away)

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

Her videos are great. I wasn't raised in the troof and so had holidays and birthdays growing up, and those are some of my best childhood memories. It's impossible to imagine having missed out on all that. She has a lot of building to do, but thankfully is so bright and seems to have good family support.

But after I became a witness, all of the same lines she mentions knocking holidays I spouted off. Even after leaving for many years I felt guilty being at a xmas party or birthday party, and I wouldn't participate at all really. They put the mojo on me really well. After leaving I became so independent in every other way, except for in the religious aspect. Until this past week, I never considered that JW's were a cult, or how the followers were controlled and robbed of normal lives, not to mention personal dignity and self-respect.

Shortly after leaving I met an elderly lady who had converted to catholism(!) for her husband when they were young getting married. She was a neighbor, had raised a big family and was living alone, so I became her daughter in a way. She was an absolute saint. We spent hours talking about God. I told her I didn't want to go to any church b/c of how intrusive and busy-body cliquey things always seemed to get. She told me when she was young she had learned the hard way too not to let anyone get between her and God, and that I shouldn't either.

I still have great affection for some that I knew, and hope that they are holding up if they are still in.

• PinTail
    PinTail

I wonder what affect if any all these shows on U-Tube have the Witness's?????

• dobbie
    dobbie

Pintail on the average jw i think they will just think what they are told to, that she is obviously a lying apostate!

Can't remember on which of her videos it was now but i scrolled down to read the comments and one of them was on there saying she deserved that to have happened to her! (shunning) !Heartless g*ts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit