Did everyone see this?

by Eliveleth 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• vitty
    vitty

I feel so guilty bringing my kids up like this.....................now its going to happen all over again with my grandchild

• JCanon
    JCanon

WOW!!!!!!!!!

That is powerful. There are 3 parts to watch. This is, I think, one of the best tesimonies I've ever watched.

ABSOLUTELY! My thoughts exactly. Powerful and well expressed! I soooo related to her every word. She doesn't just report on her bad experience but expresses the hypocrisy of it all, which I so identify with. If this is such a true religion, then why can't we ask certain questions? We can, as long as it's not a question they don't have an answer to. They are such a mind-control cult, but also phonies! Everybody who leaves should see this.

Plus I think what hits home for some of us is, that this was someone RAISED in the truth. Perhaps that is why we are relating to it so much. It's that child in us that died that's crying out. My family is totally dysfunctional now because of a lot of this extremism.

Unfortunately, this basically applies to everybody in that organization, some who don't understand they are being controlled. Some love it because this is so much better than what they have otherwise. But for others who need more individuality, as in this case, it's just a painful process that gets to the pointing of breaking and you just have to free yourself.

You know what else? I think a LOT of people are ready to leave. They see all this clearly. But like some say, "Where else can you go?" They don't see any other religions. They clearly acknowledge the imperfections but they don't see anything better. The witnesses have "love among themselves", it has been a fine example of race relations, especially. If you like the Bible and have strong religious interests, are pro-Creation, etc. then this is a strong religion in those regards. But still it's a guilded cage.

What's great about this video also I think, besides being well-articulated, was that it was just HONEST. It's a wonderful religion until you try to get out and then it becomes the monstrous mind-controlling cult that stifles you...

JCanon

• fresia
    fresia

I have come to realise that some in the troof love being controled, love the routine of it, and the men love being the head, love the positions of glory in the org and many enjoy giving talks, some women love being in subjection and adore there loving elder husbands giving talks and they feel so part of it, looked up to.

Thats what I think....then you have others that are struggling they haven't really givent themselves over to the organization as such, they prod along and do what they can, mind their buisness and go because they love Jehovah. Then you have some that are misfits and mental cases.

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

I saw it and sent her an email of encouragement. She is just a bit older than my daughter, so I felt like I was listening to my daughter. It made an impression on me, seeing how articulate and well mannered she is at such a young age. I felt for her. Even though it happened years ago, she still cried when talked about her friends, those she missed after fading. So it is still affecting her somehow.

• dobbie
    dobbie

Poor girl, part 3 made me cry for her pain. What a truly disgusting policy it is, i feel like sending it to hubbys mother to show her what this shunning does to people, including her son, but she's such a cold hearted cow it'd probably please her. I hate it when you get the jws commenting on videos like these, they get so nasty!

• dobbie
    dobbie

Poor girl, part 3 made me cry for her pain. What a truly disgusting policy it is, i feel like sending it to hubbys mother to show her what this shunning does to people, including her son, but she's such a cold hearted cow it'd probably please her. I hate it when you get the jws commenting on videos like these, they get so nasty! Part

• dobbie
    dobbie

Poor girl, part 3 made me cry for her pain. What a truly disgusting policy it is, i feel like sending it to hubbys mother to show her what this shunning does to people, including her son, but she's such a cold hearted cow it'd probably please her. I hate it when you get the jws commenting on videos like these, they get so nasty! Part 1 really

• dobbie
    dobbie

Poor girl, part 3 made me cry for her pain. What a truly disgusting policy it is, i feel like sending it to hubbys mother to show her what this shunning does to people, including her son, but she's such a cold hearted cow it'd probably please her. I hate it when you get the jws commenting on videos like these, they get so nasty! Part 1 really brought

• dobbie
    dobbie

Poor girl, part 3 made me cry for her pain. What a truly disgusting policy it is, i feel like sending it to hubbys mother to show her what this shunning does to people, including her son, but she's such a cold hearted cow it'd probably please her. I hate it when you get the jws commenting on videos like these, they get so nasty! Part 1 really brought it

• dobbie
    dobbie

Poor girl, part 3 made me cry for her pain. What a truly disgusting policy it is, i feel like sending it to hubbys mother to show her what this shunning does to people, including her son, but she's such a cold hearted cow it'd probably please her. I hate it when you get the jws commenting on videos like these, they get so nasty! Part 1 really brought it all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit