Golden Age = In Paradise we will fly around like Superman!!! Cool!!

by Witness 007 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

What a wild topic this is. I imagine this trip to fantasy land kept people entertained and sidetracked to the point that they got very far away from scripture and from scrutinizing the lies they were being told.

Just imagine if they were spouting the very same stuff today! Well, I guess some it they still do, huh?

Bizzy Bee: Nowadays there has to be some semblance of reality to adhere to.

Could this be a 'semblance'?

Imagine it will be announced that all dis-ease is due to electromagnetic imbalances! Solution? Healing frequencies. How will it be accomplished? Through a transmitter/receiver device worn by the paradise hopeful.

Perhaps there will be special people elected to demonstrate the power of healing frequecies. You will see them loose the wrinkles and the handicaps and return to a state of vibrant health. Isn't this what everyone wants...longer life and perfect health? Forget flying like superman, people would just be happy to...get my hair back, have my amputated arm back, walk without pain, etc, etc whatever.

It seems that religion and "miracle healing" have always gone hand in hand. People jump at any promise to restore health. They will travel halfway across the wolrd to pray to a bleeding statue, or visit a place where "angels" play in the water, and all kind of nonsense. Some people call it hope. I call it stupiditity and gullibility.

We have entered an age of high technology, so it should be no surprise that religions and all its differences will soon take a back seat to Science. Enter: the healing frequencies and the perfected execution.

Any device capable of changing the body's frequencies to cause healing would almost certainly have the power to ....well, lets just say frequency ranges can be used for good or evil.

But once people see it "work" they will be falling over each other to get in line to have their chip implanted. Buyer beware.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit