Fresia...my story

by fresia 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• tula
    tula

Freesia, a true friend will LIFT you. I hope you will find many friends here.

• mind my own
    mind my own

Thanks so much for sharing your story. I hope you find the comfort and peace you are after here. I admire that you try to see the positive in things. After all you have been thru, I am hoping you find the answers and comfort you long for.

MMO

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

((((Fresia)))) Thank you for sharing.. wishes of peace to you

LTF

• unique1
    unique1

Wow Fresia, glad you were finally able to make a clean break. Cheers to you. Hang in there.

• fresia
    fresia

Youre replies have been very encouraging thank you. I am still very confused but I am I think the sort of person that need God and a hope. I really dislike the religion, but love the creator of all the beauty in the world, I find that having to pray for forgivness all the time turns me of, it makes me feel bad not good, and this is what the WTS has done, it focuses on how bad we are and how much we need to be better nothing seems good enough, I just want to be able to go to a meeting and be able to relax and bring up things and talk and feel, everything is so programed and organized nothing is family like or relaxed. I don't feel like I belong there, I feel like I get dressed up and walk in like a parade, maybe it is me, but I just dont feel like I am like them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit