• erynw
    erynw

Looks interesting

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I just turned to it...thanx.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

crap, missanna is watching a movie. can you tell me what it's called so i can look for it.

• erynw
    erynw
    crap, missanna is watching a movie. can you tell me what it's called so i can look for it.

I missed the title, but it should be listed on Discovery Channel's website. This is really looking to be a great show for debunking the global flood.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

They just said "we know how much water is in the polar ice caps, atmosphere and rocks. If we put all of that together we still dont have enough water to flood the continents."

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

here's the link to get a reminder for the next showing. if anyone's interested. i need to sse that. i am actually debating that with a friend of mine.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=1.403.24038.0.0

• erynw
    erynw
    They just said "we know how much water is in the polar ice caps, atmosphere and rocks. If we put all of that together we still dont have enough water to flood the continents."

And if the water came from underground, the earth would be quick sand. You couldn't walk on it.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

but, but, but.................all things are possible with god.

• erynw
    erynw

Noah's Ark: The True Story
    TV-G , CC

Search for the truth behind the story of Noah and his ark. Find out how Noah could have built such a structure and whether or not a great flood took place on the earth. The search for remains of the ark continues today.

Playing again on September 15th, 7:00 pm and September 23, 1:00 pm

• erynw
    erynw
    but, but, but.................all things are possible with god.

Yes Virginia, there is a santa claus. Now drink your kool-aid and be quiet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit