:(

• eclipse
    eclipse

I'm affected.

not as hairy as...that guy,

but I am more sad.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Late September and October are my favorite months, so I guess I'm not affected.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

j/k about the :( But, I think this has affected some of our friends here as of late.

• eclipse
    eclipse

I think you are very perceptive, nvr.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I had terrible PMS.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Very perceptive NVR

Seasons definitely have an effect on mood, I have personal experience with this myself. I really need to make sure that at this time of year, and through the winter months, I take extra care of myself. Extra vitamins, especially D and B's are so important, as well as a good excercise routine.. if not, I know that I am at risk of a crash mid winter.

Sunlamps are also effective in helping those affected by the winter months, havent tried it yet, but will do so, as I have heard great things about them.

LOL and ewwwwwwww at the hairball pic... clippers and a giant bottle of hot wax is needed for that fella.. ick ick ick

LTF

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks, LTF.

I'm a big believer in vitamin B myself.

Great for maintaining a positive mood.

Take care.

And good luck riding things out.

• BrentR
    BrentR

I totally dread the days getting shorter myself. Going to work in the dark and comming home in the dark just sucks. It doesn't help to live in western WA either with nothing but dreary gray overcast skies and endless rain in the fall, winter and most of spring. I use full spectrum lighting in my office but I think it's overrated.

• Tara
    Tara

Sunlight and the lack of it definitely affects my mood. Last winter, MD's order, I got a lightbox. It was the best money I ever spent. I highly recommend them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit