Turning the page

by DJK 12 Replies latest jw friends

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Maybe the problem is that you are trying to analyse it ad infinitum. Don't waste you mind on that. No one anywhere on this planet could possibly know ALL that there is to know.

The only thing I can assure you of is that we exist in this timeframe. Everything on this planet that exists had to be created somewhere, somehow. So therefore there must be a creator of this. But how can someone who was never there have the slightest clue how it really started?

Stop analysing it to death. It just takes the fun out of life. You are doing fine. I look at flowers and bees and spiders, and admire these and other things. I teach my kids to look at them and wonder. Just a little.

Good luck.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

What worldtraveller said.

Good luck out there, and know that we are still here if you need us.

You gotta move on, and that is therefore as it should be.

Peace out!

RD

• Twitch
    Twitch
    This phase of my journey is now over. I will now restart my journey to other areas of my world, my life. My goal, now that I have in some way discovered who I am, will be to find my passion again. Dispense of the hatred and search for the things that are missing in my life. I am close.

Well said. 'Tis been my experience that you can run but you can't hide from the past and that it must be dealt with one way or another. This place can be an instrument for that but it is a stepping stone, not a cure. Fare well in your journey.

Drop a line here sometime if it strikes your fancy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit