J.W= No beards-clean shaven, short hair...even Jesus???!!!

by Witness 007 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• shell69
    shell69

omg, one of my pet hates; my husband sported a gorgeous gotee for a while.. PO took him to one side and sugested that if he wanted to 'progress' it may be better for him to remove it. Really annoyed that husband came home and shaved it off before he even spoke to me about it!!!!!!

Tossers

Shell

• Hermano
    Hermano

CULT

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The power Oh yes the power

Why would it be un-Christan for a man to wear a beard if it was god's creation and design in the first place, you would think that in doing so would be offensive to him ?

Answer = Marketing the Borg have always been trying to sell itself to the general public as pure, honest and clean with all of the intention of culling more converts.

It operates very similar as a commercial business would, an example of what I'm speaking of, think of a used car salesman/ shirt and tie clean cut a image of honesty

This presentation to the public is all on purpose as a formation of their marketing scheme, distinctivly clean from the rest of the world.

And aren't all people with long hair evil, a true tell tale of character.

I personally got the no way fellow no more talks or service for you unless you get a hair cut..........I had I think just a inch possibly over my ears.

• VM44
    VM44

Then he reasoned that while the hat was nice and clean and that it was his right to wear it, it was "distracting".

Ah, but did he ever show that a beard was as "distracting" as wearing the hat?

I have attended lectures given by professors who had full beards, I have never found the beard "distracting" from the lecture being given.

Now if the professor was wearing a "20 gallon cowboy hat", yes, that would be distracting, but his beard being a distraction? No.

Ridiculous!

--VM44

• VM44
    VM44

The "20 gallon hat" experience makes one wonder about the "thinking ability" of some of the elders.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The elders are just there to impose what the boys in Brooklyn tell them to, even if the policy is scripturally based or not.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Watchtower 1954 explains that Jesus WITH a beard in "traditional EFFEMINATE looking pictures"?????

So having a beard is very female, and girly looking! Clean shaven is manly and tough!

• prophecor
    prophecor

CLUT

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I remember it being explained that the reason Jesus was depicted with no beard because he was perfect. Adam also had no beard, because he was perfect. I bet it started growing after he sinned....

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Yes, this was when Gillette and Remington got their initial start, they were both Jewish owned and operated

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit