Meet magical thinkers Neil Armstrong,G.Cooper,Buzz Aldrin, &Edgar.Mitchell

by fedorE 15 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

do you think it strange that all but neil armstrong are freemasons? ...and the jury is out on him
    http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/spacemason/

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

by the way did i ever tell you eclipse that your avatar is distracting

• eclipse
    eclipse

yes stilla, I read that on another thread...would you like me to change it?

• fedorE
    fedorE
    do you think it strange that all but neil armstrong are freemasons? ...and the jury is out on him

It just doesn't really prove anything. It's like the founding fathers -like George Washington -was a Mason,...and? He died, now what? I would also downlplay conspiracy theories that the Masons have been involved in sinister endeavors on the world stage. At times it seems like there's a globalist agenda -ppl with lots and lots of money, the financiers of the world like the Bildeburgs, but at the end of the day what does it prove? The proof is in pudding and right now theres no pudding. Just cause a group meets in private with ties to political ppl doesn't warrant a jump to conclusions.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

fedorE:

Oops I mean astronauts, Neil Armstrong, Gordon Cooper, Buzz Aldrin and Edgar Mitchell...THese former astronauts have aquired a mental illness OR maybe they tell the truth. You decide. Just dont call them "magical thinkers" prone to bouts of wild imagination.

Oh well, makes a change from the usual "Moon landings were faked" nonsense. At first, I was surprised to see an article that was so clearly invented wholesale by conspiracy theorists in a national newspaper. What kind of national newspaper publishes nonsense like that, I wondered. Then I clicked on the home page and found out. Check out these headlines:

Was a Covert Attempt to Bomb Iran with Nuclear Weapons foiled by a Military Leak?

German scientist Von Braun was at Roswell during UFO crash

Radio Talk show hosts gets sample of minted Amero coin that has been designed to destroy personal savings in Canadian and U.S. Dollars

and so on. It seems to be the Canadian equivalent of the sadly now defunct Weekly World News. I think.

I guess you got me, fedorE. You were just having a joke with us non-Canadians, right? Right?

• fedorE
    fedorE

AHHH funnyderek......i just gota say.....you ..you...you're THE BEST!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit