Meet magical thinkers Neil Armstrong,G.Cooper,Buzz Aldrin, &Edgar.Mitchell

by fedorE 15 Replies latest jw friends

• fedorE
    fedorE

Oops I mean astronauts, Neil Armstrong, Gordon Cooper, Buzz Aldrin and Edgar Mitchell...THese former astronauts have aquired a mental illness OR maybe they tell the truth. You decide. Just dont call them "magical thinkers" prone to bouts of wild imagination.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2007/09/07/01749.html

• fresia
    fresia

Thanks for that info, I have found the UFO belief more realalistic than most religions. I remember back in the early 70's their was the Dutch guy Eric Van Dinikin something like that, he wrote a book Chariots of the Gods, very interesting and although some of the pictures looked touched up it was still quiet believable, how did the pyramids get built? and the similarities with the peruvian Inca's and the egyptian dieties and zigerates. the landing field in Peru and the many other rock drawings found around the world depicting astronauts (ancient).

The someone bought out a book called Crash Goes the Gods, arguing against every thing Dinikin did, question was afterall "Was God an Astronaut"

Eric went to jail for fraud. But the film and book was very believable.

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

I am a sceptical believer. I had my own sighting of a classic silver disc when I was 5 years old back in 1958 or 59. Didn't know what i had seen till some years later when I became aware of the UFO phenomena in the media. At the time of my sighting it was a funny airplane that made no noise . .

They are real, and the PTB know more than they're telling.

The problem is that any serious inquiry quickly get's tainted by the lunatic fringe.

Good book: "The Hunt for Zero Point" by Nick Cook, former aviation desk editor for Janes Defence Weekly. This man has some credibility.

• fedorE
    fedorE

I also lean toward the belief that they are real and not imagined especially with credible witnesses. The amazing thing is when you weed out all the hocus pocus bs, and all misunderstandings like Venus, birds, planets, weather balloons, ect.... there are still almost 10% of all reported sightings that remain unexplainable. We cannot rule out extraterestrials. This is the conclusion of the guy who was in charge of thesubject at the British Dept of Defense.Nick Pope. What amazes me is some ppl's willingness to call me or you a "magical thinker" when common sense says otherwise. In other words when all other possibilites have been understood not to fit then the alternative not matter how fantastic must at the very least be an option.But noooo! we're all fools for not being "realistic"!!!

www.nickpope.net/

• eclipse
    eclipse

Thanks for sharing that FedorE

• fedorE
    fedorE

Your welcome total ECLIPSE of the heart....sorry that song comes to my head when i see your avatar/name ....lol

• eclipse
    eclipse

When I see your name I read it as: fedore-eeeeeee.

lol.

• fedorE
    fedorE

Actually I have borowed the name from a very classy gentleman named Fedor Emelianenko. Who just happens to be the most feared martial artist on planet earth. But i just like his name....

• eclipse
    eclipse

That's neat to find out, thank you for sharing that too

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It's a long, long story. It goes back to World War II when all of that happened, and is highly classified stuff."

Do you remember "Star Trek-First Contact" - only when the Vulcans detected a Warp Signature did they investiagte. Until then they thought we " the human race". Perhaps when the Nuclear Signature was detected from Hiroshima, an interest was taken in our system. Just a thought.

BTW I am a sceptic but I do like to keep an open mind. that is why I am on this board in the first place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit