Golden Age editor gets voice box removed due to smoking!

by Witness 007 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sarahle102@yahoo.com
    [email protected]

thanks, really interesting

• greendawn
    greendawn

Apparently Woodworth was another serious policy maker in the WTS besides the known ones, Russell, Rutherford, Knorr and Fred Franz and must have done a lot to shape this queer minded cult. Surprising that Knorr and F Franz the WTS leaders respected him so much.

It goes to show how in dictatorial set ups where only a few decide everything there are no checks and balances to remove harmful policies which can as a result linger on for decades.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah greendawn, they respected him to a point....but were happy to see him go! The last reminder of the Rutherford era. Move ahead Franz/Knorr like any company buissness.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Looking thru some old posts I think this is a classic.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

It is fascinating since Woodworth railed for years against the medical establishment and promoted all sorts of phony cancer cures in his magazine.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm glad this was btt.....The principles they use for the ban on vaccinations is the same as the ban on blood.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

The more we know about the history and the people behind the Wactower Org. the more enlightened we become.It is correct that the truth will set you free.Thanks for the research, every bit helps.

• sf
    sf

G.A 2/10 1926 p.310 "Air baths are good for preventing colds...what you do is strip naked in the morning and bob up and down for awhile."

Well now, in regards to TED JARACZ, this explains a great deal.

[[ OUTLAW, where ARE you brother? ]]

sKally

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Found a picture of Woodsworth and he really is an odd looking fellow.

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok
    G.A 2/10 1926 p.310 "Air baths are good for preventing colds...what you do is strip naked in the morning and bob up and down for awhile."

Its a shame I didn't know this when I was in the truth, it would have been excellent to show all those hypocondriac sisters that were always moaning about how ill they were.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit