What If?

by wozadummy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Armies of old have tried to to target the King or Leader to demoralize the troops to gain victory ,so.........

What if someone snuck in to the Governing Bodies AGM and blew them all away?

What would the effect be? Would this kill the spirit of Spiritual Warfare? What would our personal feelings be? It's not prophesied so how would they make it fit in?

""Woza of the" I would like to see that class!""

• yknot
    yknot

Worst case senario....

Cut one head off and two more grow back in its place more fierce then the first.

• Scully
    Scully

We're talking about the bOrg here. Take out one and another one arrives, steps over the body, and takes over where its predecessor left off.

• metaspy
    metaspy

I have thought about this before:
    if only one or two of the GB is killed, the whole will grow back.
    however, since the GB appoint other GB, if all of them are dead who could replace them?
    It is possible they have on file other "stand in" GB - ones who are ready to jump incase of such a situation.
    If not, they might have a problem on their hands.

• 5go
    5go

Sorry to destroy your optimism but the watchtower (borg) is a meme ( a mind virus ). You can kill a hundred GB members the meme (ideas that form the witness collective consciousness) will live on and will pick some new leaders.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Cockroaches will survive a nuclear explosion. As time goes by, and all the predictions never materialize, reality will rear itself. Organized religion will fade as the real reality sets in (in part due to the net). Just keep reminding everyone all about what these and others really stand for. The almighty ,,,, no not God...money. BTW, just get the leader(s).

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

They'd become martyrs.

We are talking about a religion that one of it's main tests of faith is persecution. They'd be examples of "being faithful till the end" in more new publications than you could shake a bookbag at.

• JK666
    JK666

Another "Judge Rutherford" would wrestle control and things would probably get worse. Break out the kool aid.

JK

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

All interesting thoughts but it is just a "what if" and is unlikely to happen but it would cause a hell of headache for the WTS for a while.

It's just interesting to read the papers or TV and see that people go and kill others for sometimes no apparent reason ,and yet the GB have put some people thru terrible turmoil in their lives because of their policies.

It surprises me that some disturbed soul has'nt tried to become a vigilante ,but I doubt Holy Spirit has protected them ,but rather they do try to keep a low profile unlike say some church or political leaders.They use the scriptures (discreet slave) to hide behind in mock humility, just like the plethora of CO's DO's etc who we've seen copy their crap at "oh we're just like you" ...yeh right

• trevor
    trevor

This actually happens in my Bible.

A girl named Alice follows an elusive White Rabbit all the way to Wonderland. This is a place like no other, where misleadingly labelled bottles invite you to taste them and the territory is ruled by cardboard characters.

The magic journey ends with Alice dismissing her adventure turned nightmare by saying the unsaid: "You’re nothing but a pack of cards!"

A puff of wind blows through the court room and Wonderland is dismantled.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit