Noah picture exclusives

by KW13 63 Replies latest jw friends

• dobbie
    dobbie

glad they're okay and Megan getting lots of help. Don't worry, they'll soon be home with you so you can start doing the nappy changes haha!(don't know why i'm laughing cos the 1st time i changed a nappy was on a 2lb baby through the incubator holes and i didn't have a clue how you put them on lol!)ps did you cut the cord?That's something hubby has always wanted to do but can't cos i had caesars.

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

((((Karl and Noah))))

and an extra big hug for ((((((((MEAGAN))))))))!!!!!

You are an amazing woman - that was a huge baby! You have gone through birth, it's a right of passage to say the least. you are forever changed sweetie!

congrats to all of you. he is a true blessing! try to remember that at 3 am! ;)

.....been there, done that, and SURVIVED!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Congrats Karl and Megan

How did I miss this thread that has been up for 2 days now? .....You do look terrified... I know I would be.....

Your little Noah is a cute little boy......babies are just cute anyway... especially when they are asleep

...enjoy being a dad...and enjoy the freedom of raising your little boy the way you want to..not the way others tell you to.....

I wish you the best on this next portion of your journey called LIFE.....

SnakesInTheTower (of the "no kids of his own " Sheep Class)

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

He is beautiful...just like his mommy and daddy.

Leslie

• Simon
    Simon
    Well i just realised how terrified i look holdin' him, and i was terrified! Didnt want to break the new Baby!!

LOL, I remember that feeling ... I remember the nurse handing our first to me and thinking "OMG ... I'm not responsible enough to hold this!" (plus I'd been awake for like 2 days so and just watched a ceasarian so could have been about to pass out at any time ...

Anyway, congratuations to you both!

• delilah
    delilah

I just now saw this thread....CONGRATULATIONS, Karl and Megan!!!!!!

Welcome baby Noah!!! Happy Birthday to a beautiful baby boy......JWD's lil' prince has arrived safe and sound!!!

I'm so happy for you two...you are going to be tired, but enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. He will grow leaps and bounds before your very eyes.

Thanx for sharing the pics with us, "dad".

• zack
    zack

Congrats!

• Mary
    Mary

How's fatherhood going hon??? How's Megan doing??? I know you're going to have your hands full, but drop me a line when you get a sec, 'kay?

Mary

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

He's so beautiful Karl

Congrats to you and Megan

• KW13
    KW13

Well here is an update for you kind folks;

Noah is fine, both megan and him came home TODAY because at first he didnt take to breastfeeding and then because of him bein a tad yellow but he's alright!!

I promised to keep you all updated

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit