Thinking about Halloween yet?

by Sassy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I have no party to go to, so I guess I'll be dressing up with my kids!

This is what I'm looking at:

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Just talked to my sis in law about this on the weekend. It will be the first time the kids will celebrate (they are 13 and 14). We are going to do something at my place, haven't decided what yet though! It's going to be a blast!

BB

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

I am very excited about Halloween this year. Para has never done it and neither have our kids. Not sure about us dressing up but the kids are for sure. Our oldest wants to put a decoration on the door which might be helpful in freaking out any "visitors" we may have. One of our kids also has a birthday around that time so I was thinking of doing a halloween themed party for him.

Bobbi(who was going to dress up as an apostate but can't find her blood stained fangs and pitch fork)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Do you want a trick or a treat Sassy?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

We went to our first Haunted House adventure last year ! It was a blast I can't wait to go with friends again this year.

The place we went to last year was out in the country in Iowa . Terror in the Woods . Spooky good fun .

• lola28
    lola28

Yes! I'm going trickortreating this year. I'm going to dress up as an angel.

Lola

• anewme
    anewme

Yes, I love the harvest decorations filling the stores! But thats as far as I go.
    Just Harvest.

I celebrate the October Full Moon called the Harvest Moon.

I love the season so much!

When my husband told me he wanted to marry me, I insisted he propose to me under the October Harvest Moon!
    So every year when it comes around I can remember that special night for me when this sweet angel got down on his knees under the moonlight and asked me to marry him. It was the end of so much sorrow for me and the beginning of so much joy!

• Es
    Es

Halloween is not a big thing in Australia, but Mike's company are flying everybody up to Movieworld which is a big theme Park on the Gold Coast QLD for a Halloween party. We get an hour of rides and then the party begins.

Im so excited I have never celebrated halloween before Im eagerly searching all the costume shops for the best costume....im thinking "She devil"

es

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Sassy...let's go out for trick and trick ;-)

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

sassy, you cannot wear that outfit................that's what i'm wearing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit