I'M NEW WISHED IWOULD HAVE FOUND THIS SITE A LONG TIME AGO

by okiesooner1966 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• BFD
    BFD

Welcome, okiesooner! This is a great place to learn how to heal and deal with the abusers known as the WTS.

BFD

• Purza
    Purza

Welcome!

Purza

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Welcome to Freedom, Welcome to the rest of YOUR life!

As Eclips said, welcome to freedom, welcome to the rest of your life! And welcome to this forum, we're glad you're here! You can vent on whatever subject you like...and there will be no commitee meetings.

BP

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Welcome, it''s a great site, I joined last week!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Welcome to JWD! I can relate to the constant questioning and committee meetings! I left at age 18 with my 2day old infant and I wish I would have had a source of support then!

Looking forward to hearing more of your story.

nj

• Orgull
    Orgull

Welcome!

• shell69
    shell69

welcome to non-judgmental fridships!!! (((((hugs)))))

Shell

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

OkieSooner - by the way, we'll be forming a judicial committee to talk to you about using all caps in your posts. We may have to mark you.

LOL - Just kidding - and welcome to the board.

Morph

• PEC
    PEC

Welcome, okiesooner1966 and thanks for sharing your story, many of us have went through similar experiences.

Philip

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Welcome! I am so glad you are on the path to healing! This board is a tremendous help. You realize you are not alone and others are going or have successfully gone through the same trials. As you have probably already read! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Kitten Whiskers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit