Is Bush Missing the Real Danger ?- Homeland Security

by flipper 11 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Hello folks. Since 9/11 it seems a lot of focus has been on the Iraq war and lately there have been quotes of President Bush saying that terrorism in Iraq is what needs to be concentrated on.

Well, last night on the late night show " Coast to Coast ", Col. John Alexander a weapons and military expert was talking about our governments ignoring dangerous happenings in our own back yard. Apparently, terrorists and members of the Hezbollah terrorist group are making their way over from the Arab countries into Paraguay , South America, then going to Mexico to train for terrorism, then passing undetected over the border to Texas. He stated , " Immigration officials are getting concerned because Arabs and or Muslims with middle east names are coming in to their offices wanting to change their names to Mexican names. " He stated that there is no way of telling how many of these people have crossed over into the United States. The colonel mentioned it should be a real concern for the administration of this government, however they are stretched so thin , there is not enough manpower to adequately patrol the borders . Our borders are so porous, it's hard to keep track of who comes in , who goes out.

So ,it's apparent the president and the administration is dropping the ball on homeland security. It's probably just a question of when, not if the terrorists will strike again. What do you all think ? You think we will have a 9/11 again ? Would it be worse ? Or on a smaller scale ? Have the terrorists rebuilt their network ?

When I was taught to play chess in high school, the guy who taught me, showed me how to be active and make moves on one side of the board and make my opponent think I was coming from that angle, but make more subtle moves on the other side of the board, then strike and attack on the opposite side. So is that what the terrorists are doing ? Lulling the United States mainland to sleep ? Lately, a couple of terrorist plots have been broken up in Germany and I think Denmark. So this is something worth keeping an eye on. I welcome any comments on this

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

As long as Bush is in charge the southern border will not be secured. A porous border = cheap labor = more money for his cronies, and if a terrorist attack happens well that just means more people will vote Republican. It's win win for Bush.

• flipper
    flipper

SACRIFICIAL LOON- Yes, I agree with you. It may be a win ,win for Bush, but it will be a lose, lose for us when another terrorist attack happens

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

How can it be a win win for him? He leaves office in 2009. He can't get another term. If anything, another invasion would hurt the next republican candidate.

• ush419
    ush419

Porous border(s) it seems whichever administration is in office the borders aren't closed, they should be it will be hell to pay for both parties when something on the scale of 9/11 happens again. I believe (gut feeling) that something is in the works the terrorists are plotting and the administration sits around with their head up in their arses. The congress isn't any better in fact worse, you don't hear anyone on the democrats going balistic on lets close the fing border. The same with the Reps.

Pelosi, Reed, and others are sititng mentally in lala land pushing forth ear marks for their areas and to hell with the security of this country. I have armed myself and continue to do so, it will get crazy one of the days (I hope it doesn't) but nothing seems to be going on to remedy the situation. We need a kicfk ass president from whatever party and there so far doesn't seem to be one out there. We are going to be sorry and the ones responsible Congress, Pres and those in the admin are the guilty ones. Watch you 12 and 6 and have it on rock and roll, be alert to the situation around you. Look for problems and just maybe it won't surprise you personally. regards. Ush

• choosing life
    choosing life

Homeland security is a joke. We will get hit again, just a matter of when. Why the government refuses to enforce their own immigration laws is beyond me. Cheap labor is just not worth it, the same people could enter legally.

The Republican party runs on promoting fear, so if we don't have another attack, it's kudos to the strong Republican party and president. If we do get hit, it's vote Republican because the Democrats are weak on national secutity. There's no way to win.

I don't think Bush would have been voted in for a 2nd term without the events of 9/11 happening. Karl Rove made the new climate of fear into a winning strategy for Bush. It never really made any sense to me. It seemed to me that Bush was asleep (or on vacation) on the job.

• lfcviking
    lfcviking
    It's probably just a question of when, not if the terrorists will strike again

yes i agree its just a question of time before theres another major terrorist incident in the USA or somewhere else in the western world even. Theres just simply too much hatred festering away in certain Middle Eastern countries and this is bound to blow over again into another 9/11.

• flipper
    flipper

COLD RED RAIN- I agree with you Cold Red Rain, that's why I switched from being a coerced republican to a informed democrat. Hope we get one in the White house. Bring the young people back, so they don't keep spilling unecessary blood.

USH419- Ush I agree with you, too. I too feel something is in the works by the terrorists. Yeah, the Germans and British seem to be way better than us in stopping planned attacks before they happen. I don't know how they do it, but they do. The leaders of this country have the propensity to ignore things until it comes up and bites them in the a$$ ! Then everybody gets up in arms for a year or two, then they get too laid back and apathetic again. Vicious cycle.

CHOOSING LIFE- I agree that homeland security is a joke. There is just no way to keep some of the terrorists from creeping into our country. I think the Bush administration was conviently asleep as you mentioned. Got lulled to sleep by sniffing too much of that Iraqi oil. And being beddy bye partners with Saudi Arabia.

IFC VIKING- I agree something is happening soon. Put on your crash helmets ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

So ,it's apparent the president and the administration is dropping the ball on homeland security. It's probably just a question of when, not if the terrorists will strike again. What do you all think ?

What do I think.

No one could be as dumb as Bush acts and be elected president.

He has an agenda.

9/11 was planned and permitted.

Future acts of terrorism will be known about and permitted.

Then more rights can be taken away in the name of national security.

Ultimately everyone will be forced to take the sign of the beast in the name of national security.

A microchip implanted under the skin. It will be necessary to buy and conduct business. And it will connect you to the world wide grid of the new world order and enable you to be tracked by satelite.

When the witnoids were preaching about the new world order back in the 60's and 70's they were on the same page as the dingbat and his father.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think the real danger is the means that Bush has chosen to deal with home land security, namely taking away of your rights of privacy by bogus reasons. When government starts taking away your rights it spells serious trouble, and much suffering for innocent people. Use your imagination on this one: Government is interested in power over people and how to control them to be the most productive and increase its wealth and influence both inside its borders and to the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit