Bush leave Australia and don't come back!

by WT=watchtrouble 54 Replies latest jw friends

• choosing life
    choosing life

It won't be too much longer until we are rid of bush. I think he has less than 500 days left in office. I know, that's long enough for him to cause more trouble. Hopefully, as the days draw down, he won't tackle ant major new projects like attacking another country.

Remember this thread when they choose a new president.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Dumbest President in the history of America. JFK gets killed but this guy gets two terms in office, wrong!...I mean who voted for him.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956
    He was elected by majority vote, which means that the majority of Americans who showed up at the polls DID vote for him.

Actually this isn't true. At least for the first time, Al Gore got more of the popular vote but GW locked up the electoral college votes. They took that to the Supreme Court, who, luckily daddy had staffed, so he was elected president by the Supreme Court. That was the first time, the second time he BARELY won the popular vote, and many many many that voted for him both times sincerely regret it.

He's a bastard, no mistake.

Sherry

• sspo
    sspo

No, You Guys be kind and merciful to us.

We had him for 6.5 years, you keep him until Jan. 2008 and then ship him to Mozambique.

• sspo
    sspo

No, you guys be kind to us Americans and keep him.

We had him for 6.5 years, you keep him until Jan 2008

and then ship him to Iraq.

• choosing life
    choosing life

sspo,

You are funny!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

He makes me sick.

alt

• nvrgnbk
  • zeroday
    zeroday

You are joking, aren't you! well, aren't you????

God, if that's the "free world", I'd take another any day!

Maybe you would prefer something more to your liking maybe China or Russia somewhere where you would not be allowed to speak your freedom... Yea that evil Bush and the Evil US. Who do they think they are.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Forgive my ignorance, but who is John Howard/Haywood anyhow?

John Howard is the Prime Minister of Australia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit