Prince...

by Serg 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Serg
    Serg

Is he really a JW?

• mrsjones5
  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I don't know - he is clearly an idiot though - can't stand the goofy looking guy.

Jeff

• Mum
    Mum

I watched a YouTube video in which Rick McFerrin (sp?) called WT headquarters to ask your very question. The "brothers" claimed they did not know. They must need deniability. I don't know why because Prince is better behaved than many Prominent Dubs.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I know people (or used to) that attend the hall he does..

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Evidently Larry Graham, (Sly Stones bassist), put some work into the sex dwarf and he joined the JW ranks.

Of course, if your average dub remained half as freaky as Prince he'd be at a JC every night!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    the sex dwarf

That is a good one!

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Evidently Larry Graham, (Sly Stones bassist), put some work into the sex dwarf and he joined the JW ranks.

Of course, if your average dub remained half as freaky as Prince he'd be at a JC every night!

If I remember right.. they actually they got him during a vulnerable time... his wife (then girlfriend) had just had a miscarriage.. the dubs got to them talking about death, etc... at first she came to the meetings.. eventually he started to come too.. when it was over and she wanted to mingle.. he'd go out into the limo and wait for her..

eventually he was completely sucked him

I used to hear reports out of that hall about him when I lived in MN and was still a dub

• choosing life
    choosing life

Seen him in concert once and they carried him onto the stage in a box. I wondered if it was to keep us from seeing how short he was in comparison to the rest of the band?

It was a good concert. He had become a dub, so the racier songs were off limits. Did perform "Purple Rain"! Musically he is very talented with the guitar. He is just a little freaky though.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It is for certain that during the past couple of years Prince was acting like a JW. I don't know if he was ever baptized. I tend to think he wasn't. About a year ago, though, Prince and his wife (who was a Dub when he married her) split up.

Why do Dubs divorce?

Did he make a break with Dubdom at that time?

It's not clear, but his behavior has "loosened up" a bit.

He may be a "fringe" Dub - someone who thinks the WTB&TS has the TRUTHâ„¢ but for who knows what reason will not make a full commitment. These people are worse than most Dubs, like unreasoning beasts of the field.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit