ex kingdum hell; now a balloon shop!!!!!

by shell69 7 Replies latest jw friends

• shell69
    shell69

See this link guys. Made me laugh. The Kingum Hell inquestion used to be the Monserrat congo of Bolton.

www.theboltonnews.co.uk/boltonnews/display.var.1662002.0.julies_aimling_high.

Seem's this buildings destined to be full of balloons!!!!

Shell

• JK666
    JK666

That building was always known for being full of hot air!

JK

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I would love to read this or see a picture. Your link is not allowing me to read the
    story and my search on their news doesn't reveal this story, either.

• shell69
    shell69

Soz. try going to www.boltonnews.co.uk. look for full news index, and the 'Julies aiming high' article.

So sorry. not too good at this internet mularky.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The link is http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/search/display.var.1662002.0.julies_aiming_high.php (notice the original had a typo in it), but I'm not sure if it is clickable, you may need to paste it into the location bar.

Yes, I was thinking, a balloon shop is the obvious way to get rid of all the residual hot air in there!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A Kingdom Hall I used to go to is now a church called "The Rock"..I wonder if it`s a Church for Wrestler`s?..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Gopher
    Gopher

What is thin-skinned, comes in different funny colors and has either hot air or an odd gas inside?

1) A congregation of JW's

2) A bunch of balloons

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have seeon a Kingdumb Hell get sold recently (this past year). Of course, they had to go and build another one about 1 1/2 miles away. The original one is now a dentist's office! (For sure, I would prefer going to the dentist than to the Kingdumb Hell. It hurts less, and it only hurts once.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit