by Stampy 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• theMartian
    theMartian

alt

Now THAT'S Funny!

• Siamsa
    Siamsa

Martian,

What is the story with the drawing of Charles Manson that you posted ?

• minimus
    minimus

Siamsa, don't you know that Charles Manson was a JW?

Stampy and Siamsa are very valued JWD members here.

• Siamsa
    Siamsa

I knew that Charlie Manson believed that he had a direct line to God the same as the Pope / Governing Body. CHARLES MANSON A full blown JW !

Well I never would have guessed it in a million years. Is that the reason he was persecuted and locked up in prison for things that he did not do?

Why are the Brooklyn Boyz not on to this ?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

God is a marketable commodity that empowers men, this was obviously known to old timers like Chucky Russell a good marketing strategist that knew how to run a business and

all with the guiding support from many around him/ the Freemasons / the government at the time, you might say he used the system well for his own benefit and profit

In some ways I can almost respect him for that ........I said almost

• Pete Sempras
    Pete Sempras

The Watchtower is but one of many Illuminati tentacles with far reaching parasitic fibers that enslave commoners. With the proliferation of immigration of Freemasons to the West and the ensuing indoctrination of Millenialism in the churches, tentacles like the Watchtower can grow and reach many.

Create your own Unique Altar piece!

What a wonderful way to Honor

and Worship Goddess!

Goddess, goddesses, kore chant, isis, astarte, diana, hecate, demeter, kali, inanna, goddess chant, worship, honor, pagan, wicca, wiccan, altar, Goddess, goddesses, kore chant, isis, astarte, diana, hecate, demeter, kali, inanna, goddess chant, worship, honor, pagan, wicca, wiccan, altar,

Rose Quartz Goddess Altar Watchtower

The Watchtower Mother + Governing Body

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit