My turn now, ask Brinjen a question...

by brinjen 37 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Why do you think there is no God?

I see no evidence to back up the claim there is one. Science has found no proof of one. Creationists say life cannot start without life. Isn't God supposed to be a form of life? Who created God? He couldn't have just always been there, after all life cannot start without life. I believe there is no purpose for life, and that's not a bad thing. Instead of having a pre-determined purpose, we make our own. Each of us are responsible for our own actions and we all make our own luck. That's the short, sweet and simple version.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Brinjen must be God. We ask but she does not answer.

Sorry! I didn't realise the time when I started this thread (it was after midnight here). Apologies to all...

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Do you eat veggiemite and if so, how the heck can you???

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Do the men really chunder down under?

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Do you eat veggiemite and if so, how the heck can you???

It's an 'aquired taste' . Most Americans I've seen try it usually spread it on their toast like it's peanut butter or jam. You use it sparingly, just lightly scrape it on, add some cheese and tomato and pop it under the grill. Delicious!

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Do the men really chunder down under?

Only when they've had too much to drink. Which is quite often.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    It's an 'aquired taste' . Most Americans I've seen try it usually spread it on their toast like it's peanut butter or jam. You use it sparingly, just lightly scrape it on, add some cheese and tomato and pop it under the grill. Delicious!

I tried it the traditional Aussie way, on toast, scraped so thin, I guess it is an acquired taste.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    I tried it the traditional Aussie way, on toast, scraped so thin, I guess it is an acquired taste.

We're practically weened on the stuff, maybe that's it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit