Sept KM anti study

by hurricane 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome to JWD, hurricane.

The Watchtower Society's September KM reminded me that a monkey is still a monkey even if he is dressed in the best tux money can buy.

BTW, your 'independant' thinking may get you kicked to the curb on 'Jehovah' Street.

• moshe
    moshe

Welcome, H---- and good luck. All it takes is one person in a KH who makes some profound observations in their comments to start a revolution, soon I hope. I keep thinking that some KH's will decide to stand up to Bethel- look what Martin Luther did with one piece of paper and a nail.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." - Nigerian saying.

"I think a full, free talk is frequently of great use; we want nothing secret nor underhanded, and I for one want no association with things that cannot
    be talked about and will not bear investigation."
    ---Mormon President John Taylor, Journal of Discourses, vol. 20, p. 264.

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Welcome! no comments at studies but independant research yes! People really should not try to write books on Revelaiton they just become false prophets.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    "I think a full, free talk is frequently of great use; we want nothing secret nor underhanded, and I for one want no association with things that cannot be talked about and will not bear investigation."
    ---Mormon President John Taylor, Journal of Discourses, vol. 20, p. 264.

No holy undergarments for him!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome hurricane, most people here surely realised long ago that the typical JW trusts the GB blindly and as a result does not develop a critical attitude.

Of course the GB doesn't like people that can think things out for themselves and makes sure that such people are marginalised if not expelled upon expressing opinions that contradict the official ones.

Invariably the objective researcher realises that his religious rulers are anything but saintly, god appointed and directed.

• Gill
    Gill

Welcome, Hurricane!

I'm afraid the WTBTS smells its own 'Death' is imminent and is squeezing to death its remaining members.

Many Witnesses will be please to read that they do not have to study. A few will realise what this really means and begin to attempt to escape.

But, I'm afraid the Watchtower is on its way down to the abyss, hence the embarrassing, painful death throes!

• changeling
    changeling

Welcome hurricane!

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit