5 Tennessee Elders die in plane crash

by Nathan Natas 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Mary, remind me of what qualifies you to dictate what is and what is not acceptable rhetoric in John's conversations with his own father.

Please.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

Mary said, about me: jc, you're an asshole of the first order and it's nutcases like YOU that give apostates bad names. Thank you Mary, i'M sorry your didn't understand what I was trying to point out to my JW DAD, MAYBE if i said something like ie. one of the elders was a child molester. you would of figured it out? The fact OF it is this APOSTATE (SO CALLED NUT CASES) like me , that can handle a half a dozen jw elders/bethelites all by my self, and make all of them look like SPRITUAL DRUNKARDS IN 15 minutes. and if the topic i bring up is that many of these elders are WOMEN WHORES? THAT i know about PERSONALLY. AND THAT SOME OF THESES ELDER WHORES WHO THE WTS SAYS WERE APPOINTED BY THE HOLY SPRIT. ARE NOTHING BUT PIECES OF $HIT. And i can drag few C.O'S and bethelites and maybe some BUILDING PPL FROM KINGDOM SERVICES INTO THE ARGUEMENT. AND SHOW THE WTS IS FULL OF CRAP using my knowledge of the wts and the local jw's in know. then I guess your right I'm just a ASSHOLE OF THE FIRST ORDER. even though i enjoy your posts. i guess you will never reach the level of EXPOSING THE WTS as I have . best wishes , John the WT EXPOSER p>s> LET me put it this way; out of all the years me being here on JWD. out of all the 10,000's of stories. of active/faded jw's getting kicked the living $hit out of by jw family etc. I only see less than 100 or so posters out of 1000's that have any idea how to deal with jw's. i only give my experences and if i help one person here i've done my job. I coulde care less what some here think of me. most of them that cry about me. will never have my NERVE, OR KNOWLEDGE... TAKE THAT TO THE BANK . JOHN

• avengers
    avengers
    it's nutcases like YOU that give apostates bad names.

I thought apostates already had bad names. Oh well I guess it's just me that has a bad name.

Are you sure it wasn't a Muslem flying the plane?

I could not resist that one. I apologize to the Muslems.

It was a joke, a joke i tell you.

Condolences to the families of these elders.

Andy

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Jahs Holy spirit really helped direct them. WHen 5 RBC elders die like this is it not proof God is not in anyway protecting them

helping them or guiding them

http://www.wate.com/global/story.asp?s=7017671

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    johnny cip - "...my dad knows i can't control my self..."

And now all of us know it, too.

Thanks for that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit