Buying Alcohol for Senior Citizens

by OUTLAW 11 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning JWD!!..It`s time for one of my "What happened when I went down to Civilization" story`s........The ride down to civilization was just beautifull..tree.No,not the one that hangs from the rear view mirror.I mean real desert pines..LOL!!..Cowboys in complete costume including "chaps".Were riding horseback,checking for broken fence by the roadside of their Ranchs..Huge stacks of hay spotted the fields.Some stacks were bigger than barns..Believe it or not,fresh cut hay smells very nice in the summer air.....After that,Vineyards,Orchards,and Wineries..And..A never ending supply of small towns and roadside stands selling produce native to their area..The ride down there,is a vacation in itself..............The next day I bought supplies to bring back into the mountains..And..Go for lunch with an old buddy of mine.....Theres a nice Pub we go to..The Food is Good

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I believe it our God given right to get drunk in the land of the free. I would have bought them weed if they asked just to see old folks getting off. Good entertainment.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I would not have bought it for them either.

you gotta be one tough old lady to be that drunk and still do shots of tequila.........lol

love the little stagecoach!

purps

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps..It was early in the day..About 1:00 in the afternoon..The old lady couldn`t have wieghed more than 85-90lbs..She was tossing back the booze like a "Sailor!"..LOL!!.....If 007 was there,he would have got her some drugs.???..Some how that dosen`t sound helpfull..Very funny though!..LOL!!......Purps..I love your new School Principal outfit.I`ve been a very,very,bad OUTLAW.....LOL!!...OUTLAW

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    .I`ve been a very,very,bad OUTLAW.....LOL!!...OUTLAW

Do you need to go to the principals office???

purps

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

good story, but you are right and the bartender was right to refuse her more alcohol. She can get as drunk as she wants, but you don't have to participate. She can buy a bottle of tequila for $20 and go home and drink until she passes out. Loved your description of your trip out of the wilderness to get supplies. I love drives like that - but I've driven every road around here over and over for 17 years - no chance of seeing something new unless I go offroad, which isn't likely, or drive through six hours of desert or huge cities to something beautiful and natural.

• changeling
    changeling

I'm very proud of you for doing the right thing. Sometimes people need to be saved from themselves.

changeling

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps.."OUTLAW and the Lady School Principal"..I think there was an advertisement for that on the "Adult Satellite Channel"..LOL!!..............Hortensia..Thanks..It was a combination of doing the right thing and self preservation..You`ll get tossed out of a pub,for buying a customer thats been cut off,alcohol..And..She was too dam small to be consuming that much alcohol.....Your right.If you want to get that drunk,do it at home.I surely don`t want to see it.....Yes,it is beautifull here..If I ever get a camera I`ll post some pic`s..PurpleSofa has been after me forever,to get one..LOL!!..............Changeling..Thanks..The fact is,I don`t think you can save anyone from themselves..The best you can do is not participate...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

If you had bought it for her, after she was cut off by the tender, he might have tossed you out, if he saw it.

S

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Satanus..Yes,I would have been tossed out and rightly so..I would do the same thing in that position...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit