The End of The Days

by greengopete 12 Replies latest jw friends

• greengopete
    greengopete

Hello members and guest.

If you are wondering what is coming up that will change mankind forever, read the following:

3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples.

God is bringing his Kingdom to the “new” earth. He will reside on the new earth for all eternity, and the ones that are found written down in the book of life will be his people.

And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.

Yes, God will make every thing new at that time, and the former things will have passed away.

Information is now available for mankind to read and understand what is coming up that will change all things, even the world we now live on.

Click on the link below…

http://www.freepowerboards.com/waytosalvation/waytosalvation-forum-12.html?

Thanks

Pete

• Satanus
    Satanus

'God' has always been w us, is w us now, and always will be. Wakey, wakey.

S

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

A word of advice from the experienced - You better not cancel your retirement plans your gonna be waiting a long time.

• Gopher
    Gopher

This 'end of days' stuff sounds eerily familiar, and the clincher is the passage most frequently used by the WTS to dangle a carrot -- Rev. 21:3,4.

This end of days idea was used to hinder me from getting a proper college education. When I was 8 years old in 1969, the mighty Watchtower magazine said this:

"Many schools now have student counselors who encourage one to pursue higher education after high school, to pursue a career with a future in this system of things. Do not be influenced by them. Do not let them brainwash you with the Devils propaganda to get ahead, to make something of yourself in this world. This world has very little time left....make pioneer service, the full-time ministry, with the possibility of Bethel or missionary service your goal." (Watchtower, March 15, 1969, p. 171)

• educ8self
    educ8self

Well atleast the focus is not on gloom and doom in this post, but consider this: If we are at all interested in the transformation of the individual, which I would think spirituality of any type would be concerned with, then there is an "End of Days" for people as well. So is the focus only on others, i.e. the world, or on ourselves, which is the only one we can change? If someone hasn't really lived, then it would be the beginning more than anything wouldn't it?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Embrace reality, greengopete!

God will do what He will do if He exists and feels so inclined.

It means nothing to me.

I await my destruction contentedly.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

where do you people come from? There seem to be a lot of you popping up on this forum lately.

• Hermano
    Hermano
    where do you people come from? There seem to be a lot of you popping up on this forum lately.

And what is your home address so we can send the Witnesses over to your house. They'll tak with you about the end to no end.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It will happen but we don't know when it will happen we must not take it for granted as the JWs do that these things will occur soon. It may be centuries before things start to move on in that grand way.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Greengopete has been around for ages.

I'd like him to put me in touch with his dealer.

Good stuff he's puffin'!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit