Like Craig's List ... Only Worse

by Shepherd Book 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Shepherd Book
    Shepherd Book

I am currently making a concerted effort to rid myself of all unnecessary/unwanted possessions. Included in this purge are:

*Purple Triangles (VHS, never been opened, copyright 1991 by some book publishing company in NY)

*NO BLOOD: Medicine Meets the Challenge (VHS, opened and watched once, copyright 1991, by some book publishing company in NY)

and

*The BIBLE: A Book of Fact and Prophecy, Volume I (VHS, opened and watched once, copyright 1992, by some book publishing company in NY)

That last one is a rip-roaring, laugh a minute comedy by the same comedic force that brought you "Life-How Did it get here? By Evolution or by Creation" and other equally hilarious, long-titled farces.

My question is...doe anyone want them? I feel bad adding them to a landfill, but I don't want to donate them to the library or a Goodwill, where some unsuspecting, gullible person might fall into their trap. Do any of you want them for research?

I'll mail them anywhere in US/Canada at my expense (this will help me get rid of some spare boxes, too). Post here if you want them - and then PM me your address.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I've got three boxes of books from that same publishing company myself. Sitting in my garage just by the entrance. Also, a big bag of cassette tapes from various assemblies and special events.

I can't pay freight but they are in Ventura County California.

If anyone one wants them, come get the. I'll buy lunch.

-Aude.

• shell69
    shell69

Hey!!! you guys are so environmentally friendly!

Soz. I moved house in April and DUMPED THE LOT. Didnt want to take trash with me to the new house!

Shell

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

I burned mine. Not so environmentally friendly, but made a nice fall bonfireThe kids had a blast hauling it all out from the house. Hadn't seen them that happy in a long time.

• educ8self
    educ8self

I was throwing mine in the recycle bin before I forgot about it, and come to find out they don't recycle books, sheesh..

• Shepherd Book
    Shepherd Book

Shell69- Yeah, I'm trying to be environmentally friendly. If I think something has any value whatesoever, I bring it a local goodwill or save it for the following year's garage sale or put it on Craig's List. Cicatrix- Don't be so hard on yourself about burning them, at least it saved the garbage company from having to haul them. You probably would have burned something else anyways (newspaper, leaves, etc.), so at least they got put to some use.

• changeling
    changeling

Cicatrix: when you burned them, did you hear the demons scream????

changeling

• monophonic
    monophonic

"when you burned them, did you hear the demons scream????

changeling

LMFAO, and if any Smurfs walked out of the fire unharmed, let us know.

thanks changeling!

• arker
    arker

I have ebay'd my stuff and made a lot of money, Especially older out of print things. My Rutherford glass records have made about 25$ a piece plus they pay shipping!

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Hey!!! you guys are so environmentally friendly!

Soz. I moved house in April and DUMPED THE LOT. Didnt want to take trash with me to the new house!

Shell

I'd have willingly driven and collected them AND paid for the stuff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit