Someone at Bethel put joke in Watchtower CD translation!!

by Witness 007 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Fairmind... are you able to post a screen shot ?

• FairMind
    FairMind

I am unable to paste the screen print. It wouldn't work when trying to put it into a word document either.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    I am unable to paste the screen print. It wouldn't work when trying to put it into a word document either.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Christ!

Just email me the screen shot, I'll post it.

ipsecguy @ yahoo.com

• AlphaOmega
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

*IP starts terminal serv session to Fairminds pc*

alt

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

POSTING FOR NVR (maybe he is out of posts) ???

*** MultipleArticles ***

When we last discussed voluntary sterilization in this column alt most physicians considered the procedure irreversible and thus permanent. However, medical developments in the last decade have changed the situation somewhat. For example, PopulationReports (November-December 1983, Johns Hopkins University) says about vasectomies: "In recent reports reversals have restored patency—that is, sperm have been found in the ejaculate—in 67 to 100 percent of men. Functional success—that is, pregnancies among the wives of men who have had reversals—has ranged from 16 to 85 percent." New surgical procedures and methods of implanting temporary blocks are also pointed to as indicating that reversal success will yet increase.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

My mom thinks demons are at work!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The WTS may have been using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to scan and import the text from printed copies of the literature into the program. If this is the case there is a very good chance that the OCR misread the * for a :(

I have done work with OCR and it is not at all uncommon for such errors and misreads to happen.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Someone has too much time on his hands.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit