"The Missionary Position". JWs vs Mormons in YouTube street brawl.

by Open mind 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• Open mind
    Open mind

Here's a pretty well made short film on YouTube called "The Missionary Position" that I enjoyed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MBubw8BMK8

Actually, the first 1 minute & 45 seconds are hilarious and well done, IMHO. The following 4 minutes are just a stupid, overdone, very bloody, fight scene between 4 JWs and 4 Mormons. Don't bother watching the fight unless you like that sort of thing. There's nothing at the end worth seeing.

I'm guessing it was done by someone with a Mormon background because it looks to me like they're a little more accurate with the Mormon portrayal than the JWs, but then how would I know. I'm a dub. One of the 4 JWs has a goatee and none of JWs are wearing ties. They do have Watchtowers though.

Let me know what you think. I got a good chuckle.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Open Mind

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

that was awesome!!!!! my favorite part was, jesus was a black man. hahahahahaa

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I fully agree with your review, Open Mind.

Here's another of my favorites: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUKKtR0WjEo&mode=related&search=

• Open mind
    Open mind

Ahhh, Big D,

Did you watch the whole thing? I'm guessing you did.

Glad you liked it.

Open Mind

• Open mind
    Open mind

OTWO,

I really liked the "SuperMan Pioneer" video too.

Open Mind

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

who me? i hate violence.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i actually sent it to my dub mother with a disclaimer. i think she'll find it funny up to the fight scene. i told her to turn it off at 3 minutes.

• Open mind
    Open mind

BigD said:

my favorite part was, jesus was a black man

Yep. Mine too. The sublety of facial expressions and the doofy looking bike helmets were perfect.

My 2nd fave was "Did you know Jehovah's Witnesses are the ONE TRUE RELIGION?" **SLAM!**

Unlike many YouTube videos, this flick had some pretty good film-making, at least in the first 2 minutes.

Open Mind

• nvrgnbk
  • monophonic
    monophonic

i agree with everyone regarding the first one, must've been from a mormon slant, and the fight scene was very stupid, but the actors performing the fight scenes were talented as hell, that was actually some great choreography.

superpioneer, i laughed my ass off when he said, "you look busy, so i'll be brief".

was superpioneer made by an active witness? he got a lot of assembly coverage that looked like it was all at the same assembly or meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit